Author Topic: spawn camping  (Read 1719 times)

HTU_BodyGuard

spawn camping
« on: October 01, 2005, 01:17:05 AM »
how can you eliminate spawn killing? you have guys in your server doing this constantly.dont want to sound trivial but to do this all game long doesnt seem fair.just my opinion.i hope you can do something.

[TiG]KonzulProutek

spawn camping
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 01:19:59 AM »
yeah we could all wait for battlefield 3..

but spawncamping is a mad but not forbidden tactic afaik.

Pongo

• Fresh Meat
spawn camping
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2005, 01:39:13 AM »
Depends what you mean by spawn camping really. If it's blatent out and out spawn camping, as in sitting on the runway in Gulf of Oman in a tank raping the base when it's not the only flag left, then yes, it's spawn camping and it's a pain in the hole. But it happens. It happened in BF1942, it happened in BFV, and it will happen in BF3. The way I look at it is, how the f**k did the tank get there in the first place, and let's go get the bastard. Gave up getting pissed off about it a long time ago.
Then again, although I have never done this, the likes of a sniper 'camping' on the carrier is kinda ok with me. I mean, again, you have to ask, how the F**K did my team manage to let him get there, and instead of all screaming abuse at him, let's go get him. His escape routes are kinda limited...
It's like plane/chopper whoring, idiots driving off in APCs on their own, TKing muppets and assholes punishing you when the TK is their own fault- It happens.

[TiG]Molc

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • http://molc.nonado.net
spawn camping
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2005, 12:05:51 PM »
Aye once you're playing on a public server expect the signal to noise ratio to be a little high... ;)

Hell they've called me a n00b on there once or twice - I mean WTF :P

*gets them with his n00b launcher*

[TiG]KonzulProutek

spawn camping
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2005, 12:20:37 PM »
in real molc you deserve the title n00b on a daily basis!!

you n00b!

tig.bf2|wypoor

spawn camping
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2005, 02:31:19 PM »
Is one solution to finish spawn camping/rapeing - leave server. I was few days ago on some british server and on  this server raping and camping they clan - owners. Unfortunatly this dirty business is on majority of servers  :evil:

r4pp

• Getting Known
spawn camping
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2005, 02:55:21 AM »
what goes around comes around, ive absolutely no problem with spawn rape, all it takes is a couple of people to spawn anti-tank.

[TiG]Shano

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
spawn camping
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2005, 07:56:44 AM »
Quote from: [TiG]r4pp
what goes around comes around, ive absolutely no problem with spawn rape, all it takes is a couple of people to spawn anti-tank.
it doesnt bother u cos u alwasy do it

PJ=

spawn camping
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2005, 12:10:35 PM »
I love spawn camping, it's delicious

r4pp

• Getting Known
spawn camping
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2005, 08:17:21 PM »
tekkit!11111111

TinyPortal © 2005-2017