Author Topic: Standalone  (Read 6799 times)

[TiG]Boru

• Should be a better title
  • I like pie
Re: Standalone
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2014, 09:38:17 AM »
green mountain is to the left isnt it

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2014, 12:23:59 PM »
Set as my desktop "brother"!

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2014, 11:58:12 AM »
green mountain is to the left isnt it

Brokeback Mountain, I beleive?

It's wonderful to witness true love surviving after a zombie apocalypse, you guys *wipes away a single tear*

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2014, 03:11:43 AM »
I was running down through Berezino to get south again and found 4 Irish lads armed with melee only around the shop, so I trailed after them to the edge of town before one of them turned and spotted me.

I caught up to them and did a fast check of them all, kept my distance had a chat and got a couple of their names, POTHEAD and 420 BLUNT IT... I was just about to let them go when one of the others runs at me with his bat and clocks me in the head.

I open up and put three of them down, the last one begged me not to kill him... "It wasn't me!", so I hold fire and run off to patch myself up.

When I come back to survey the scene, the instigator was down and unconscious, but still giving me lip over ingame comms.  His name is ANTHONY MCDONAGH ingame, I had a laugh with him... slagged him off, patched him up, defibbed him and shot him again.

The survivor was called SERENEJAY and he asks could we team up...  so, weary of him and his new firemans axe, we head off down the coast.

I teach jay, who turns out to be new, where the water pumps are, how to bandage and heal up, (I had shot him, as it turns out) and how to fist run so he can keep up.

About 10 mins later, near Kamyshovo, we find a bambi and hold him up.  He asks can I kill him, as he wants to spawn somewhere else... 

....I recognise the voice...

ANTHONY MCDONAGH.

Tell him to get down on his knees, and F2.  I ask him is he has any last words, he has a think about it, then I order jay to execute his former running buddy. 

I can tell jay is uncomfortable, but as ANTHONY MCDONAGH imparts his final words of wisdom to the world, "SHE LOVED IT!", jay lets his axe do its' work... once *crack*, twice *crack*, three times *thud*.

We watch ANTHONY MCDONAGH bleed out in silence for a moment before I finish him with a bullet to the head.

Jay has earned my trust and I can finally run in front as we continue on our way to elektro...

[GiT]ARKANGEL

• TiG Member
  • Getting Known
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2014, 02:19:32 PM »
The cia are on the way to lisnaskea some guy admitted to murdering someone sadistically on a forum:-p

[TiG]Boru

• Should be a better title
  • I like pie
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2014, 04:59:20 PM »
Set as my desktop "brother"!

Look at this fucker try drive a wedge into Team K
I'm watching you Fairy!

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r