Author Topic: Dudu Awat - you know you love him  (Read 2045 times)

Othnark

• Should be a better title
Dudu Awat - you know you love him
« on: June 07, 2005, 04:00:11 PM »
</troll>

:salute: To Dudu!

You gotta love him. Some poeple may refer to him as "quite possible the biggest sheepshagger in the known world" even if they mean "quite possibly". Does that mean that the Irish team got p0wnz0rzed into a tie by a sheepshagger?

</end troll>

Darkireland

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 04:01:42 PM »
you have 2 shots on goal 3 over all pawned?  kerr fucked up the ref was on your side and your goalkeeper was a total tosser

Quote from: [TiG]Othnark
</troll>
 "quite possibly".
</end troll>

pos?si?ble  
adj.
1.   Capable of happening, existing, or being true without contradicting proven facts, laws, or circumstances.

tig|Bosco

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2005, 04:02:53 PM »
To Dudu :salute:

Othnark

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2005, 04:10:01 PM »
Quote from: [TiG]Darkireland
you have 2 shots on goal 3 over all pawned?  kerr fucked up the ref was on your side and your goalkeeper was a total tosser

pos?si?ble  
adj.
1.   Capable of happening, existing, or being true without contradicting proven facts, laws, or circumstances.

I know what possible means, but the way you want to use it in this case should be: quite possibly.

possibly

adv 1: by chance; "perhaps she will call tomorrow"; "we may possibly run into them at the concert"; "it may peradventure be thought that there never was such a time" [syn: perchance, perhaps, maybe, mayhap, peradventure]

2: with a possibility of becoming actual;

As far game details go, I dont know I didnt even watch it...so the goalkeeper held the ball? So what... he got a yellow card he paid his dues....

Darkireland

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2005, 04:15:51 PM »
He got our god damn player sent off because hes a cheating whore your goalkeeper shoved our defender then dropped to the deck holding his face!! wtf like

Dictionary.com

3 entries found for possibly.
pos?si?ble

/me shrugs i dont care really they could be wrong.

[GiT] Karma

• Needs a life
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2005, 04:19:57 PM »
darky pwned by english language

Darkireland

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2005, 04:23:47 PM »
Quote from: [TiG] Karma
darky pwned by english language

I blame the education system

Othnark

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2005, 04:24:02 PM »
He got our god damn player sent off because hes a cheating whore your goalkeeper shoved our defender then dropped to the deck holding his face!! wtf like

Ohhh now I see. Well thats normal. All Soccer in Israel is 25% athletics and 75% acting. So I wouldnt call it cheating persay, I would call it Soccer Hollywood! Its pretty effective when your team sucks.

Darkireland

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2005, 04:28:40 PM »
Quote from: [TiG]Othnark

Ohhh now I see. Well thats normal. All Soccer in Israel is 25% athletics and 75% acting. So I wouldnt call it cheating persay, I would call it Soccer Hollywood! Its pretty effective when your team sucks.

It?s not right you shouldn?t accept such playacting your an average team but hardly crap we reserve that word for the northern Irish team

Othnark

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2005, 04:36:23 PM »

It?s not right you shouldn?t accept such playacting your an average team but hardly crap we reserve that word for the northern Irish team

My wife would like to interject here and say that the Israeli team really is horrible, and it is disgraceful that you did not beat them.

She feels sorry for you all.

But of course our basketball team is the best.... 2 years running European champs!!!

Darkireland

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2005, 04:50:43 PM »
We will beat you some other time!

[TiG]Ranger

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2005, 05:24:50 PM »
But of course our basketball team is the best.... 2 years running European champs!!!

dam E.U. giving out visas to anyone these days  :wink:

[TiG]Devil_Monkey

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2005, 09:35:13 PM »
If we're reduced to slagging the poor nordy team we really must have fallen a long way.

The ref was crap in that israel match.
He facilitated a 'game' that can only be referred to as shenanigans.

Loki

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2005, 11:00:11 PM »
True!
If we composed ourselves then we could have won clean out! they played like headless chickens just scrambling for goal!

tig.bf2|wypoor

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2005, 06:53:05 PM »
I was watched this match in short replay, verry nice match. Dudu is great GK but Dudek is better (Champins Leauge Winner) ;) We won 3:0 versus Azerbidjan and now we at 1st place, over english in our group ;) We have 3 matches to play with Wales, Austria and bloody England (in Menchester) but in autumn. You know what I think? That's good than Ireland and Israel was draw - no conflict in clan ;) but I think that we must win with english footbalers ;)

TinyPortal © 2005-2017