Author Topic: I must be drunk  (Read 1037 times)

Othnark

• Should be a better title
I must be drunk
« on: October 13, 2004, 11:11:55 PM »
Because I just managed more team kills in one 1.5 hour session than in the last 2 weeks. The top 3 are:

1 - I decided to zoom in while holding the car / grenade launcher kit and sent a teammate flying
2 - Since I picked up a CAR after killing a US soldier, I decided I qualified as an American, and have license to shoot NVA teammates in the back
3 - I got scared of the teammate I rushed into a flag building with bad luck for him!

So thats it for me tonight. Gonna go work on a Stephen King book.
cya later guys. And sorry again for all the TKs.

good grief!

Jackabo82

• Cillit Bang Salesman
  • Needs a life
    • Bebo thingy
I must be drunk
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 11:24:09 PM »
bah dont worry about it man ,we all tk here and there

Cosmonaut

I must be drunk
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2004, 06:06:55 PM »
So thats it for me tonight. Gonna go work on a Stephen King book.

Yea u must be drunk..

-----------
(Rembemers Scene from Family Guy)

King: So, I was thinking, for my next book I'll do one about a small town terrorized by... uh... a lamp monster!
*shakes lamp at publicist*
Publicist: Your not even trying anoymore are you.
*silence* - *King Jabs Lamp towards Publicist*
Publicist: When can I have it?

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
I must be drunk
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2004, 06:34:20 PM »
Yeah I added that weapon in last night on custom combat.  We then played Saigon 68 with reversed colours, pressing 'Q' a must.

Mayhem ensued but it was mental crack.  It really tested those playing as NVA coz if someone seen you with the Car/XM weapon you where toast.  It lead to some damn sneaky play by most of the TiG guys, Steven, Jack and ABE leading from the front in finding sneaky places to camp from.

An S?dhe

Jackabo82

• Cillit Bang Salesman
  • Needs a life
    • Bebo thingy
I must be drunk
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2004, 07:47:37 PM »
Quote from: [TiG]AnS?dhe
Yeah I added that weapon in last night on custom combat.  We then played Saigon 68 with reversed colours, pressing 'Q' a must.

Mayhem ensued but it was mental crack.  It really tested those playing as NVA coz if someone seen you with the Car/XM weapon you where toast.  It lead to some damn sneaky play by most of the TiG guys, Steven, Jack and ABE leading from the front in finding sneaky places to camp from.

An S?dhe
Camp !!! Camp !!! i call it tactical positioning lol

[TiG]Steven

I must be drunk
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2004, 07:38:18 PM »
face it u dudes got raped . and i did enjoy mg-ing your guys guys from the rear ....lol .

anyway peeps and navan regulars where saying that tig were sneaky and always running around in pairs making them tough to kill . fely pretty cool to be a tig king.......i mean member ...yes , tig member

TinyPortal © 2005-2017