Author Topic: very important campaign..  (Read 2098 times)

[GiT]frogman

• TiG Member
  • Getting Known
very important campaign..
« on: July 18, 2015, 11:14:13 AM »
guys this has been going on to long now needs to stop, it may take some intervention from the government but i think if we all work together we may be able to make the difference. this has noting to do with water nor Greece not evening not even Kieth skinny jeans (pink ones). this has to do with one of are own who has strayed from the flock and been seduced by an evil the most evil of inventions H1Z1. others have been able to control this infliction but i am afraid that this poor TiGer will be lost for ever if we don't act fast and united.

so bothers say with me and say it loud....           rico cast down your H1Z1 and come back to us in Dayz

so post this on facebook,twitter,shoutbox,Griffith it on walls and even on the back of dirty white vans get the word dear god before its to late.....

[TiG] Juw

• TiG Member
  • Getting Known
Re: very important campaign..
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 06:21:51 PM »
We're here for you Rico, you dont have to battle your demons alone anyone pal!!!
I too have had my problems with the evil that dare not be named!

[GiT]frogman

• TiG Member
  • Getting Known
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 06:30:53 PM »
good stuff juw its support like this will help him

kdoo12

• Moving Up In Life
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 11:41:04 PM »
Hahahahaha this is hilarious. You must know fully the power of H1Z1 to appreciate it. It's like a drug, take it often and you will be hooked. On the other hand H1Z1 is miles ahead of DayZ in every aspect and rico has moved onto better things. :D

TinyPortal © 2005-2017