Author Topic: The Pirates Of Wasteland!  (Read 3763 times)

ScottishWarrior[PG]

• Fresh Meat
The Pirates Of Wasteland!
« on: December 12, 2012, 06:47:20 PM »
Hello, I'm Scottishwarrior, of the Pirate Gaming clan (PG)
We Have had an interesting time upon your Wasteland server, and you seem to be a well organized group, which sparked our attention. The Scurvy dogs and rouges upon our good ship see fit to chose adversaries that are worthy, and that have plenty of plunder! Yarr!

Well, what am getting at here, is we, the arma 2 wasteland section of our clan, enjoy your server, there seems to be a good element of team play upon it. And so, we would like to, put it simply, rob you blind :)

So if your still looking from challenges from other clans, well, we challenge you.
We plan to play on your server fairly regularly, but if you want to set in event dates where both clans can come on in a show of force for some large scale battles feel free to contact us at our website and forums: http://pirategaming.co.uk/

We also play : DayZ, CS:GO , Planet Side 2, Guild Wars and more.

see you guys on wasteland...

[TiG]Boru

• Should be a better title
  • I like pie
Re: The Pirates Of Wasteland!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 06:56:16 PM »
I know for a fact a few of us would love a more organised group of factions playing on our server.
Best night we had was Monday nights defense of our base in Novysober imo. Im sure we can easily
sort out a night or to of fighting.

And at the end I can sing some

ScottishWarrior[PG]

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 07:20:55 PM »
thats good to hear, me and some of my guys were on last night and helped you guys build a novy base. ended up with many a humvee and vodnik, and a very impressive looking base.

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 07:47:20 PM »
No challenge really, pfffft.  Name yer date ya one legged dogs!

[TiG]Boru

• I like pie
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 08:03:06 PM »
Fairy you could reset the server for a set time, give each side a 20min gap to build a base then hunt each other down

\o/ rawr!

ScottishWarrior[PG]

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 10:33:30 PM »
something embarrassing has happened today, now in fact. Me and my team are apparently "team killers"
I dont want you guys to think this. What happened was, me and Skafsgarrd log on, do the usual thing, we find a car. we pick up "gypo" who aggressively shots at us to demand a pick up, but we take him anyway.
Later, at guglovo, we find a crate of guns. we try to alert gypo to this. he dosnt reply, so we do what anyone would, start selling some of the extra guns. as we do this, he jumps out the car and puts the box in, with no regard to sharing. Skaf warning shots him, try to get him to stop. he dosnt. skaf shots him. we try and tell him why, but he ignores us calling us "pricks" and comes back to shot us.
he gets to box, we dont shot him, giving him a chance, he takes guns and shots at us.
later, as we try to resolve it, a heli appears. my guys take the enemy down, but gypo decides (among others) they are more deserving of it than us and so try to take it. we try to tell them, that they shouldnt take it all. it ends in messy gun fight where am not all that sure who fired first.

i'm not trying to place "blame" anywhere, we are a mature group and recognize this is really just a misunderstanding. what i dont want is for you guys to think we will kill team mates for the better kit. when we played with you TiG guys and others last night we helped fetch many vehicles etc.

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 11:17:18 PM »
sure, fairy just crashed a chopper full of our team into another chopper piloted by one of ours.  All part of the fun.

[TiG]Boru

• I like pie
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2012, 08:06:41 AM »
And Luc there tested out an RPG on me a few days ago.

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2012, 11:54:56 AM »
And Luc there tested out an RPG on me a few days ago.

That is complete bullshit as you already know and karma will attest to, don't try to justify your teamkilling actions anymore. 

I've had ample opportunity to get you back and I've withheld because we both know *you* were in the wrong.

To wait around in the base until I returned, not saying anything and then shoot me in the back because you incorrectly *thought* I had killed you demonstrates a level of anomousity between us that I wouldn't have thought existed until that very moment.

It's finally time for you to grow into that beard and be a bigger man than you were yesterday Boru:

I expect a full, heartfelt, public apology with reparations to be negotiated and delivered according to a predetermined timescale organised very soon after.

Your conscience knows what to do.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 11:57:32 AM by [TiG]Lucutus »

[TiG]Boru

• I like pie
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2012, 12:29:12 PM »

And so it comes to this.

I, Boru submit this my most humble apology to Lucutus.

To my peers of this fine and proud guild
I submit myself to your judgement.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 12:53:03 PM by [TiG]Boru »

[GIT]Fairy

• Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2012, 01:13:41 PM »
Boru caused the crash.  There I said it.  Everyone see's the langerphant in the room now!!!!

[TiG]the_syco

• My command is your wish...
  • TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • the-syco.eu
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2012, 01:30:14 PM »
Jaysus, I must get this down.

Also, on an unrelated note, is there C4 or sticky dynamite in this?

[GIT]Fairy

• Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2012, 02:47:09 PM »
There are satchel charges I believe.  However if its amushes you are thinking this is the game for it.  Sit in the woods over looking a main road and obliterate anything that comes driving along!!!

PS theres nothing to get down. Start ARMA2 OA and join TiG Server, thats it.

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2012, 03:16:18 PM »

And so it comes to this.

I, Boru submit this my most humble apology to Lucutus.

To my peers of this fine and proud guild
I submit myself to your judgement.

\o/

I was expecting this tbh:

[TiG]Boru

• I like pie
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2012, 04:09:01 PM »
yeah and fairy then makes a farce of the moment with poor chopper skills......Luc I know you must have felt now.

TinyPortal © 2005-2017