Pages: [1] 2

If the final Battlefield 5 content update came too soon for your liking, you may want to give the latest update for Hell Let Loose a try.

Hell Let Loose is an Steam early access multiplayer shooter that sets players as infantry, tank operators, and commanders in massive World War 2 battles across the European Western Front. While its focus is more narrow than Battlefield 5 - which sends you to battles all over the world, and lets you join the fight as airplane pilots - it also has a lot more emphasis on coordination and emergent tactics between individual players and leaders on each side.

Read More

Among Us

Among Us released over two years ago, but the jellybean/astronaut online game is currently seeing a massive surge in popularity that began in early September. The world may have started out quarantine by playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons, a wholesome game about friendship and taking care of our islands, but after many months of pandemic life, we're hungry for the void of space filled with chaos and deceit. That's what Among Us is all about.

Read More

PUBG ARENA MODE

PUBG Labs Program is a dedicated space that allows players to test experimental game content such as flying vehicles and creative Battle Royale features in Playeraunknown's Battlegrounds. PUBG Corp is now trying a new experimental Arena Mode for the Labs Program. 

The Arena Mode pits all squads against each other to claim dominance over an arena in elimination matches until only three squads remain. The remaining three squads will then fight the final battle to win the round. PUBG Corp stated that certain gameplay mechanics have been tweaked for the mode to encourage team play.

Read More

Call Of Duty: Warzone

My first Warzone win was full of highs and lows that I haven't felt in other battle royale games, where dying can feel like hitting an invisible wall in the middle of a full sprint. After winning a few early fights in the TV Station, we all died to an enemy ambush and got sent to the Gulag. Amazingly, we all won our 1-on-1 fights and dropped right back into action. From there, we stuck to the shadows and slowly raised funds to call in our favorite custom loadouts. With my tried-and-true M4A1 kitted with a full suite of attachments, I ended with nine kills for a squad total of 20. For as much as Call of Duty: Warzone borrows from the best of its competition, it's full of smart conveniences that are quickly making it my circle-shrinking murderfest of choice.

Read More

How is your business powering up for the next video gaming challenge?  !{PageTitleSuffix}

In [TiG] we offer a fun, structured gaming environment for all of our members.

All of our game divisions hold regular events once a week. Our field leaders work hard to prepare exciting tournaments, competitions and events, so you can rest assured that your fellow division members will show up! 

Many of our divisions also compete in external competitions/ladders. In addition, the training staff of your division constantly work on new ways to help you improve your game!  

[TiG]is not like other gaming clans. In fact, we consider ourselves a gaming community. The difference is the commitment our members and leaders make to [TiG] as a whole. 

Many of our members join [TiG] and stay for years when they realize they can't find consistently competitive and fun games every week in another group. In many cases, as support for games dwindles, [TiG] continues to be strong month after month, year after year.

Pages: [1] 2
TinyPortal © 2005-2017