Author Topic: Custom Combat Ideas?  (Read 1562 times)

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
Custom Combat Ideas?
« on: August 25, 2004, 09:59:50 AM »
Not sure if everyone knows this but there is an option to run any map with custom vechicle options.

For example all planes can be removed from Flaming Dark to make it choppers only.  You can add hueys into Hue, etc etc.  Hue would be nice with no vechicles at all and only shotguns, with the teams moving in groups for all out shotgunfests.

Please post any ideas you might have here so that I can put some custom maps together and host a server some night.

Fairy

[TiG]JimeatsLans

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
Custom Combat Ideas?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2004, 10:03:54 AM »
I'd like to see Flaming Dart with no Air vechiles. All the US have to come across by boat. Also I think a map will all semi-auto rifles would be good.

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
Custom Combat Ideas?
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2004, 10:14:11 AM »
Hows about just transport choppers on Flaming Dart.  Tropps would have to be delivered into the fray.

You could have it with the Chinook only and the NVA have no sa7's.  It would be interesting.

Fairy

Static

Custom Combat Ideas?
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2004, 11:16:12 AM »
played DC last nite on a map wich usualy got al the vehicles it this time only had tanks.

:wink:  me being normaly good with DC tanks won a 4vs1 tank battle :P killed the first 3 without even having a scratch.

TinyPortal © 2005-2017