Author Topic: Ku fu Panda - awesome!!! forbidden kingdom - woeful!!  (Read 2648 times)

[TiG]Suppafly

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
Ku fu Panda - awesome!!! forbidden kingdom - woeful!!
« on: July 21, 2008, 12:44:05 PM »
So i went to See these too recently. Saw Forbidden Kingdom first. Its was incredibly bad!! I'd only seen a small clip of it and thought it was going to be like Hero or house of flying daggers and instead it turned out to be about this stupid american kid going on a quest to bring this stupid golden staff back somewhere. It was painful to watch and the fight scenes weren't even that great either. Seriously annoyed when i left that i had gone to such a shite movie!! did anyone else see it? Now looking at the trailer i think if i saw that i def would not have gone. last time i go to the cinema without watching a trailer of the movie first!!

As for Kung fu Panda, this was a really awesome movie!! it was soo funny! Really enjoyed it. Jack black does the voice of the Panda and is brill!! what did other people think of this one?

[TiG]ABE

• Administrator
  • Needs a life
Re: Ku fu Panda - awesome!!! forbidden kingdom - woeful!!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 01:08:07 PM »
aye i was about to watch it online but  their is sum great movies in the cinema atm  be worth watching them on the big screen.

will be watching these pretty soon.

1. batman 
2. hancock
3.ku fu panda

that film teeth just made me cry! i feel sorry for them kids ( the film itself is pretty crap but its just every fellas worst nightmare

[TiG]Suppafly

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 02:01:04 PM »
yeah looking forward to seeing Batman. The first one was brilliant so really excited to see the next installment. Abe Kung fu panda is sooo good. I was Laughing so much all the time, really enjoyed it. Hancock is good too. A little random at the end but a good and funny action movie.

[TiG]Boru

• Should be a better title
  • I like pie
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 05:33:40 PM »
handcock was a great flick alright, waiting for the little lad to come back from the US before we go see kungfu panda and looking forward to batman, as for Teeth, seen the ad for it and knew i wouldn't be going to see that shit, but the boss woman thinks its going to be great......................... enough said

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 06:35:43 PM »
Holding off on Batman till I see it in the cinema, my american cousin dangled it in front of me there...

There's an animated seres of shorts out there called Gotham Knight, (kinda like Animatrix was to the Matrix), well worth a watch before you watch Dark Knight

[TiG]the_syco

• My command is your wish...
  • TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • the-syco.eu
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 09:07:15 PM »
Seriously annoyed when i left that i had gone to such a shite movie!! did anyone else see it? Now looking at the trailer i think if i saw that i def would not have gone. last time i go to the cinema without watching a trailer of the movie first!!
Meh. It passed the time. Come on, Jackie Chans in it. If he's in any western movie, it's usually crap, with very few exceptions.

Holding off on Batman till I see it in the cinema, my american cousin dangled it in front of me there...

There's an animated seres of shorts out there called Gotham Knight, (kinda like Animatrix was to the Matrix), well worth a watch before you watch Dark Knight
The animated series is excellent. As for the film, yup, cinema, but gonna look into this "IMAX" thing.... is it HD, or something?

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 09:43:55 PM »
dunno, haven;t heard about that tbh... didn't think we had an IMAX in ireland anymore?   

[TiG]Molc

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • http://molc.nonado.net
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 08:39:04 AM »
Think it used to be cineworld (or whatever its called this week). Might still be one in Belfast. NEver show anything good way, just a big screen showing moon landings and stuff.

[TiG]Berns

• Should be a better title
    • Me on Armoury
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2008, 01:42:58 PM »

[TiG]Shano

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2008, 02:21:01 PM »
Kung Fu Panda was a good laugh alright.I saw Forbidden kingdom,must say it was woeful.

Batman today \o/

TinyPortal © 2005-2017