Author Topic: DST would like to challenge you to a clan match  (Read 2003 times)

DJRichard

• Fresh Meat
DST would like to challenge you to a clan match
« on: November 25, 2011, 09:24:44 PM »
Hi TiG,

I am a member in another clan called DST and last night I was given the task to seek out some clans to see if they would be interested in a clan match anytime soon.  We are a UK based clan, although we have a couple of members from mainland Europe, but I actually live in Dublin and therefore I Googled to see if I could play against an Irish clan.

We are a slightly more mature (not kiddies!) clan who are relatively small and have been on the go since the days of Operation Flashpoint.  We have all taken to BF3 and think its time that we tried our skills against similar clans.

We are available to play with a clan of around 5-8 players almost ever weekday from around 8-10pm UK time.  Weekends are a little more difficult as its hard to get a commitment from members due to family arrangements etc.  Im sure you guys are the same!

We have no particular preferences regarding maps or gametype, but the only requirement is that it must be on hardcore mode.

If you wish to, check out our website or come into our TS and we can have a chat.  Stryker is the founder of the clan, but he has tasked me to arrange this, so if you can understand a Scottish accent come and say "hello".  If you come into the TS, sometimes our language is a little colourful, so we could chat about any arrangements in another channel!

Look forward to hearing from you soon and hopefully we can have a match next week if you can arrange it.

Richard

(DJRichard)

http://www.deltastriketeam.com/DSTForums/

Teamspeak 85.236.100.27:16057 with no password.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655240997586586/

DJRichard

• Fresh Meat
Re: DST would like to challenge you to a clan match
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 08:48:31 PM »
Any interest here guys? I had hoped you would be up for playing against us.

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 09:03:09 PM »
The hardcore bit of this is likely to throw a few off a game...  fear of getting trounced I think!

Personally, I don't mind hardcore, would be up for a game, will ask around and see if there's enough interest for a small team to play ye. 

DJRichard

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 02:04:06 PM »
Hi guys, just wondering if there has been any further interest in playing? 

I did ask our clan members if we would have any interest in playing softcore as a last resport, but the overwhelming response was that they would play any map with any game type, so long as it was hardcore only.  So, aside form the hardcore part, we are totally flexible.

If you can muster up and interest, please contact me.  Add me ingame on battlelog too. My username is djrichardgrant

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/djrichardgrant/

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 04:16:58 PM »
Might get something sorted over XMAS.  If we are willing to give HC a run couldnt you give SC a run, ie a map on each?

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 04:26:11 PM »
good idea... keeps everyone happy!

Do DST have their own server for HC that can be passworded?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 04:28:30 PM by [TiG]Lucutus »

DJRichard

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 07:23:16 PM »
Hi, I will ask about doing part SC and part HC.  I guess that makes perfect sense.  I personally am OK with it, but obviously Im just one member.  We are playing a clanmatch tomorrow night against another Irish clan, (EUI) so I will ask everyone then what they think.  Im sure there will be several who will be ok with it seeing as half of it will be HC.  I can imagine some saying "no chance will I ever play SC!" in which case they can just not join in!

We do have our own server which can be passworded. 

Give me a shout anytime you can get some people arranged, we probably need 2 days notice.  Nothing is set in stone at the moment because most likely some people will be hard to get over Xmas time, but its just for some fun anyway, so its not all that serious!

Oh and Merry Christmas to you all too from DST!

TinyPortal © 2005-2017