Author Topic: Looking to join on up!  (Read 1938 times)

Shay

• Fresh Meat
Looking to join on up!
« on: December 30, 2014, 12:58:05 AM »
Hello Irish Guard! Just dropped into TeamSpeak there and had a quick chat with Space about joining you guys. Found yous on google with the search term (irish pc clan gaming) FYI.

I've just got back into PC gaming (technically laptop gaming..  :| can't afford no PC) and I'm looking for people to play with because the likes of Battlefield are so much better with a few solid players on TS. I got DaYZ just there, thats a bit of craic, even though I keep getting destroyed by the zombies. I play some Black Ops and I grabbed Age 2 HD from the Steam sale which would be some craic too. I'm off for the next couple of weeks mostly and I play Bad Company 2 the most so I hope yous play it? I don't have BF4 because I didn't like it on the PS4. I have BF3 for PS3, but at the end of the day...it's all about Bad Company 2 for PC. I've really enjoyed it over the past couple of days. And its only 2.49 in Steam right now.

Hopefully chat to yous soon for some SERIOUS gaming. ;)

Thanks!

kdoo12

• Moving Up In Life
Re: Looking to join on up!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 10:50:06 PM »
Welcome Shay,

As far as I'm aware bad company 2 was played regularly among the more established TiG members (I'm still kinda new here) and is still on their machines. I'm sure some of the gents would be into playing a few games with you. As for Age 2, I heard a few have been playing that recently, don't ask me who though! Now onto my baby, DayZ, when you get use to it you'll love it but the map is massive so the only way for you to appreciate it more is to jump on TS and meet up with one of the lads in game and just tag along, that way you'll learn faster and won't feel left out and frustrated with the slow learning curve. You'll catch someone on TS most afternoons and into the night either playing that, ARMA or BF4, we chop and change between these mostly. I could yap on and on, so come on TS and catch me for more DayZ related questions.

:salute:
 Keith

TinyPortal © 2005-2017