Author Topic: ARMA2 Dayz  (Read 21620 times)

ptegan

• Getting Known
Re: ARMA2 Dayz
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2012, 10:48:32 PM »
Worth grabbing the MOD installer also so you don't have to keep downloading, saving, extracting the mod files with every update.

http://www.worrom.com/

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2012, 12:45:14 AM »
Fantastic fun this evening.  Myself, Grim, Abe and Jim have been able to team up.  Things went well generally, but we need to move inland again to restock on ammo and supplies.  Playing again at 9 tomorrow evening.

[GIT]Fairy

• Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2012, 12:45:33 AM »
PS Abe is a bad man!!!!

[TiG]ABE

• Administrator
  • Needs a life
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2012, 12:47:17 AM »
i did wat i hada do for the good of the group!!!

this game is crazy lol
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 12:55:29 AM by [TiG]ABE »

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2012, 01:32:53 PM »
What did he do, give us the story!

[TiG]ABE

• Administrator
  • Needs a life
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2012, 01:52:14 PM »
i stepped up!!! and did wat had to be done!!  am not proud of my actions but we would have all died if we hadnt of killed that guy for his goods.

a steel bolt from a cross bow at point blank range was the humane thing to do!  LOL
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 02:06:40 PM by [TiG]ABE »

Waggy

• TiG Member
  • Getting Known
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2012, 02:12:58 PM »
Oh Abe, you bastard! Lol, well I got everything up and running and see you guys tonight. Are we using TS or is there an in game com that needs tp be set up?

[GIT]Fairy

• Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2012, 02:36:51 PM »
Teamspeak.

Also you need the latest beta patch, google is your friend.  Can talk you through the rest tonight.

I think we should head inland for a bit lads, get tooled up and look for a car or two if we can.  Then we can do a raiding party into the main towns?

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2012, 02:44:26 PM »
lol Abe, someone has to look out for the group...

[GIT]Fairy

• Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2012, 02:53:56 PM »
Heh Jim and Grim took the moral high ground TBH, I egged Abe into doing it, the poor guy didnt know what was coming.  However Grim and Jim where looting his body before he hit the ground.  Heh moral high ground my hole!!!!

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2012, 02:57:35 PM »
lol.  I'll get it downloading, wanted to get into it since that first post on boards. Time is short atm, loving reading about ppls experiences in the meantime though:

Keep 'em coming.

[GIT]Fairy

• Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2012, 03:09:22 PM »
Grims addiction to painkillers and morphine is worrying!!!

[TiG]ABE

• Administrator
  • Needs a life
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2012, 07:01:12 PM »
ive got it covered luc!

« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 07:04:17 PM by [TiG]ABE »

[TiG]JimeatsLans

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2012, 07:53:53 PM »
We were surrounded by Zombies, about to die. This guy appears out of nowhere and saves us. He then starts following us a bit to make it easier for all of us. Then we see he has sweet epix. We get just outside a town, he crouches and takes out binoculars to scout ahead. While crouched Abe comes up behind him and puts a bolt through his head at point blank range.

Was fucking hilarious. I wonder how long it took him to get together all that gear.

[GIT]Fairy

• Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2012, 10:04:09 AM »
From the dayz forum re being a bandit :

Was practicing something last night with the rest of my merry men.

Basically, set up a really convoluted maze of barbed wire around the base of NE airfield (works well because it is so flat). Have about twenty or thirty rows of barbed wire forcing people into one of those bank queues all the way up to the door.

Then have a friend sit inside the control tower and play "Party" by S Club 7 through direct chat as people attempt to reach the building. You need to begin the music after they've got a little way into the maze.

Then have another friend walk out onto the control tower roof and start throwing whiskey bottles, flares, chemlights and finally frag grenades off the roof at them while playing yakety sax through DC.

Finally and lastly, have someone sitting quite a long way away with a Winchester and have them begin firing as they're half way through the maze.

It sure is enjoyable to watch, and the set up really pays off in one giant three minute self congratulatory, masturbatory panic-fest where the prize is death by whiskey bottle to the head. An extra kudos goes to the pitcher - the guy who stands at the door with a wrench (from the toolbox) and smacks the guy in the head as he opens the door.

We simply gotta start doing stuff like this.  I can imagine Benny Hill music playing as we start shooting at survivors.......

TinyPortal © 2005-2017