Author Topic: H1Z1  (Read 3900 times)

kdoo12

• Moving Up In Life
H1Z1
« on: February 11, 2016, 10:20:09 PM »
I've been having some serious crack with this the past few month, the BattleEye has chased off all the cheats making the game really enjoyable again (Plus BattleRoyal is more stable and we're actually winning games). Still can't figure why many tigs haven't picked it up and played it, i'd like to hear the reasons why this games isn't liked from fellow tigs!

Here's some of my game-play recently:  Don't mind the blotchy vid, YouTube compression seems to always mess up my vids. 

Keith

[TiG]Damo

• TiG Member
  • Moving Up In Life
Re: H1Z1
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 11:23:03 AM »
Can't really put my finger on it Keith, the game just never really floated my boat. And on the flip side, Arma has just been endless entertainment.
Anyway, you seem to have a good crew on most nights, if any more us jumped in it would be chaos on comms  :?:

Just waiting to see what Dermo posts now. The rant may be endless ha ha. You'll be sorry you opened this can of worms

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 02:13:14 PM »
Have to echo what Damo said, just never grabbed me, its like a simpler version of Dayz.  TBH I'm fed up with the run around for hours to get gear only to loose it and then rinse and repeat. 

DOD's has been a blast of fresh air for me, just flat to the bag gaming!  Might even give BF4 a rattle again at some stage.

xTHExTONSTERx

• Fresh Meat
  • h1z1 ya
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 04:30:25 PM »
was playing last night will be on it later today. viking server thats an eu one is ent it

[TiG] Juw

• TiG Member
  • Getting Known
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2016, 05:49:47 PM »
 It never give me that gut wrenching fear of dying,that ya get with  dayz! and lacked the fast paced action of arma!

kdoo12

• Moving Up In Life
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 08:04:07 PM »
I hear you all, the rinse and repeat isn't an issue anymore as there is proper base structures and a balanced amount of guns and ammo stockpiled in them. I find the game offers everything you seek for with the likes of dayz and that. Gearing up and that fear of losing it all translate to me carrying raid explosives from point A to B and the fast paced action comes in the form of two crews meeting each other on a bridge in a car and a chase ensues. Depending on the mood, if we want a fight we load up and marauder in the cars kitted out with ak47s and 2 clips. Generally we're spread out and trouble finds us, we've beacon like bases around the map and can warn one another when a crew is floating by so we can spring a trap as they head toward our main bases.

Basically i'm disputing the issues you guys have had or have with the game, it has everything you're looking for as the game has advanced. We've a lot of things down to a science now in that we can get bases up (inc cars,gear) and running under an hour with a decent crew on. Give it another go lads, I know if you guys gave it a proper go you'd be hooked like I am.

Maybe I should have been a salesman hahaha.     

[TiG]the_syco

• My command is your wish...
  • TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • the-syco.eu
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2016, 01:56:57 AM »
TBH I'm fed up with the run around for hours to get gear only to loose it and then rinse and repeat.
TBH, fuck that. Heck, most Wasteland servers I start with 2 RPG's, a launcher, and a gun with a clip or two.

DayZ never floated my boat, because I seemed to attract zombies by the bus load, and could never find a gun to shoot other players with. Can't see myself playing H1Z1 for this reason.

kdoo12

• Moving Up In Life
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2016, 09:24:18 PM »
Syco, I think you're getting things mixed up! There is no issue with getting guns, ammo etc. in H1Z1, sure most areas would have a dozen guns lying around. I think fairy's issue was getting killed to lose gear and regain it again. It's not like that whatsoever in H1Z1, it's that element in DayZ that annoys me!

[GiT]mindphuck

• Honorary Member
  • Getting Known
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2016, 02:41:20 PM »
I have to say,  (as you can probably tell), I'm totally hooked on H1Z1.  I really miss playing with you guys and would love you to experience the laughs we have been having too. 

I find that H1 can be as mental as you want to make it.  There are cities on the map that you are 100% guaranteed mental berizino styled action, tactics and adrenalin. There are parts on the map where its quite and where nobody goes too.  We've rolled up in cars in the cities, rocking in for action or snuck in under the radar and waiting for the unsuspecting players, loosing and winning.. all part of the whole thing.  spawning back at our bases to get gear to get stuck back in for more action or taking the winnings of the killings and hauling them back to your base.

The base building and the pure hoarding of loot is just crazy.  Everyone wants to raid other peoples bases.  Building a base becomes a big challenge to prevent the enemies getting the goodies.  They keep making the game better and better.   

id have to echo what keith says, give it another go! :)

[GIT]Fairy

• Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2016, 04:34:14 PM »
Nope, not for me.  TBH even watching Keiths video made me not want to play it more, no harm to Keith etc, just one of those games that don't float my boat.

[GIT]Fairy

• Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2016, 02:55:28 PM »
And now they split the game in two, so if you want to play both you have to pay again?  Way to go!!!!

Emmet

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2016, 02:03:25 AM »
And now they split the game in two, so if you want to play both you have to pay again?  Way to go!!!!

If you had the game before you'll have both but if you were to buy them now you'd need to buy both yeah.

Survival is better  :?:

kdoo12

• Moving Up In Life
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2016, 05:11:16 PM »
As Emmet said, if you pre-purchased it then you'll get both games, they let their player base know this and even offered the game on sale (17 Euro) before the split so people could get both survival and battle royal! There's a method behind it though, separate login servers, authentication, developement etc etc. Game statistics showed that there's a large base of players who either just play one or the other, with a small player base playing both in a given sitting and if there was a problem with say the battle royal servers then that would drag the survival servers down with it. The knock on affect was ridiculous!

The only downside to the game splitting is the extra few quid needed to play both, without the split battle royal wouldn't have the capacity to add new maps offer better performance and features that has increased the appeal ten folds for me.   

Cux

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2016, 04:52:38 PM »
I would like to play with you guys

Emmet

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2016, 04:53:36 PM »
I would like to play with you guys

ip.theirishguard.com is our teamspeak

TinyPortal © 2005-2017