Author Topic: Why was I banned?  (Read 1676 times)

Sniper361984

Why was I banned?
« on: November 09, 2005, 12:03:15 AM »
I was just playing on your server and with out warning i was banned for excessive teamkilling. It just caught me off guard because i never got any warnings for team damage or notices about being punished for it. Now I dont like Tker so this realy came as a shock because I really like playing on your server (no im not trying to suck up). Now if i deserved it, Ill accept it, but i dont think i did.

[TIG]Ruggrats

Why was I banned?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 01:09:24 AM »
Usually the auto bans only last a round at most so you should be able to get back on.

tig|Harrier

Why was I banned?
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 09:58:05 AM »
Same happened to me last night. I saw one "Hold your fire" message, but a few minutes later I shot what I thought to be an enemy (no blue tag), turned out to be a friendly, and I got kicked. Went back in the next round...
Cheers,
Dave.

[TiG]Molc

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • http://molc.nonado.net
Why was I banned?
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 10:03:14 AM »
Yeah things are more than a little strange on the sever recently, though I doubt it's limited to our servers. Had to hold my fire more tha n a few times last night when teammates were tagged as the nme... these sort of bugs seem to have increased in the last few days - esp. in 64 servers...

Fuzzy

• Moving Up In Life
Why was I banned?
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 01:27:01 PM »
Quote from: [TiG]molc
though I doubt it's limited to our servers.

Aye. Its on most/all servers.
Agreed that its more common on the 64 player servers.

Sniper361984

Why was I banned?
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2005, 01:56:16 PM »
Thank god for that. It realy pissed me off when i was kicked and i thought it was permenant. thanks for reasuring me

Calibre

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2005, 08:25:59 PM »
Yeah I get kicked all the frigging time too, god damn planes lol!.. :salute:

TinyPortal © 2005-2017