Author Topic: ARMA2 Dayz  (Read 21626 times)

[TiG]ABE

• Administrator
  • Needs a life
Re: ARMA2 Dayz
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2012, 09:24:52 AM »
check other topic by me ive made a map that we can mark our pos on.

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2012, 10:30:14 AM »
My BB dropped as we skirted a small village to the NW, Valashe or something like that.  Not sure where the lads are, but I expect to die when I relog.

Waggy

• TiG Member
  • Getting Known
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2012, 10:53:41 AM »
ok got myself to Pusta just south east of Mogilevka, should be good to meet up tonight

[GiT] Karma

• Needs a life
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2012, 10:58:31 AM »
Same as yourself Derm, just as we were about to advance into that village my BB died too, at the worst possible moment. Didn;t come back for about 15 mins, jumped on TS and apparently the advance did not go well, aided by our absence!

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2012, 11:16:27 AM »
That advance was a pain.  hopper was coming towards myself, grim and waggy, lined up the shot and took it.  Cue 5 or 6 zeds racing towards us...  panic.

grim crawls off to a house to die, I wander over with a bandage, get the the door and they start respawning on top of us.

disaster.

Waggy ran away.

[GIT]Fairy

• Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2012, 11:37:27 AM »
Great to see a game that isnt all bells and whistles generating such excitment among us tiggers.  Does my heart good!!!

[TiG]JimeatsLans

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2012, 02:02:28 PM »
I'm just south of Mogilva, will be on later tonight.

Waggy

• TiG Member
  • Getting Known
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2012, 04:29:59 PM »
That advance was a pain.  hopper was coming towards myself, grim and waggy, lined up the shot and took it.  Cue 5 or 6 zeds racing towards us...  panic.

grim crawls off to a house to die, I wander over with a bandage, get the the door and they start respawning on top of us.

disaster.

Waggy ran away.

Ran screaming like a school girl and died from loss of blood about ten minutes later.

Point learned YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TO MANY BANDAGES!

I also raided a hospital in Electra and got about six packs of blood, so we might last a bit longer.

[GiT] Karma

• Needs a life
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2012, 02:05:05 PM »
Logged on today at Devil's Castle, no loot anywhere. Went outside quickly, only a few Zeds about and went out past the main wall before I went running like a little girl for teh tower as more Zeds spawned. Didn't get spotted but I must have reset teh area as loot had spawned inside again. Might be why we missed being able to loot anything at the airbase.

Managed to get 3 or 4 clips of Makarov ammo as well as a spare compass if anyone needs later.

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2012, 02:44:00 PM »
This might come in useful...

http://picacid.com/arma2/loot_en.html

<edit>

Just noticing there, the NVGoogles have best chance at spawning at the crashed heli's, always check out downed helicopters if you find one!

« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 02:47:13 PM by [TiG]Lucutus »

[GiT] Karma

• Needs a life
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2012, 04:18:11 PM »
Pack info. like an idiot I threw away an alice pack for a czech backpack.

Backpack                   Slot Size

Czech Vest Pouch    6
Coyote Patrol Pack    8
Assault Pack           12
Czech Backpack      16
ALICE Pack            20
Coyote Backpack     24

[TiG]Boru

• Should be a better title
  • I like pie
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2012, 05:05:28 PM »
I was working my way out of Pusta just north of Cheno today, got napped by a hopper and I bolted down a dirt road so i could take him out without making
enough noise to attract more. So I drop him and turn around walk about 50 meters down the track and there's a another player couching
in the bushes on the road with a scoped rifle, he spots me at the same time and we both take aim and wait to see what the other guy dose.
Im fucked here I think, Iv a Winchester and hes a scoped rifle, not sure what one. But then he shuffles to his right and stops. I shuffle to my right
and stop... the we both shuffle around each other until were both off the road, in the tree's and cant see each other. I duno about him but my heart
was in my mouth the hole time, not a word in chat just a stand-off and then run. Iv already got more fun from this game than any other fps ever.

[GIT]Fairy

• Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2012, 05:14:52 PM »
Spawned in again there at the airfield on the south coast.  I was prone on top of the control tower.  Lying there minding my own business when I suddenly hear footsteps below me.  Tense stand off for 10 mins, i take a step, he takes a step.  I stood at the edge of the roof leaning over.  Then he makes a break for it out the back door and prones in the grass, boom, his head explodes and I breath again.

Yes he may have been friendly, but its dog eat dog out there guys.  I did get 6 makrov clips, hunting knife, tool box and assorted food though.

Dont you judge me Karma!

Waggy

• TiG Member
  • Getting Known
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2012, 05:36:46 PM »
Bit of a hike but just made it back to Cherno to pick up med supplies from the hospital, about an hour down so hopfeully the same back. Might be able to help some one I shot last night ;)

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2012, 05:42:10 PM »

TinyPortal © 2005-2017