Author Topic: :(  (Read 1266 times)

[GiT] Karma

• Needs a life
:(
« on: August 16, 2007, 09:06:52 PM »
Well guys,

I have decided to end my tenure to TiG as of this evening. In the context of a gaming clan It's probably with a heavier heart than it should be to be writing something like this. With everything thats happened in the last few days and the clan going it's seperate ways I just feel that nothing can ever be the same,
and maybe it's time for me to move on also.

I will certainly miss things round here in a big way, 4 years is a long time to have been part of something which I feel was great. TiG in my honest opinion was one of the best clans or gaming community that I have ever witnessed.
We might never have reached the top of any ladders but we achieved something better in my opinion, a great crew of friends. On the field (server) it was a pleasure to have played with you guys even though we had our insane moments where 'defeat was snatched from within the jaws of victory'and setting aside the 'up north' incident for now, but a lot of you guys were and are mad skilled gamers who could have walked into other clans at any time and I have some great memories of the games we had (BFV you rocked), funny though when I think back on it the fondest memories I have is of some of our losses ... maybe theres a lesson in there somewhere.

As for the future, well there are too many friendships I've made that arent worth loosing so I won't be going away for good but I am going to give up on the clan scene for the foreseeable future, I'll still be around on Irc etc for the chat and craic. As for gaming, well I just don't know yet, I would hope everyone can still game together like we did back on vietnavan, that would be really cool actually, I've also threatned to pickup a copy warhammer online when it comes out..
so who knows :)

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
Re: :(
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 09:10:41 PM »
*sniff* *hug* *sniff*

[TiG]Molc

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • http://molc.nonado.net
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 09:18:41 PM »
Tis indeed a sad day for us all. I hope to be seeing you around Kev, playing on servers with us all even if its just for fun.

The thing I value most from TiG is the friendships I've made over the last 3 years and the constant group of gamers when I log onto TS. This means more than any clan match to me.

I'm just sad to see how things have turned out and the damage its doign to such a good bunch of people.

Murray

• Moving Up In Life
    • Navan Nitro Nuts
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 09:23:35 PM »
 :|

[TiG]Pyro

• TiG Member
  • Should be a better title
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 09:27:13 PM »
So you around karma ! And hey who knows I might actually give you that Medieval total war game soon ;)

:salute:

[TiG]frodo

• Should be a better title
  • A Pirate Hobbit?
    • http://sith.nonado.net
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 09:28:33 PM »
Kev, I'm really sad to see you go. You've been a great lad to game with down through the years and I hope that you'll continue to game with us. If we ever can shape a lan down here in Dublin expect an invite!  :salute:

[TiG]Suppafly

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 11:04:16 PM »
Be very sad to see u go. it was really nice meeting u at Midlans

[TiG]Ranger

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2007, 12:21:48 AM »

bah  :|

sorry to hear it mate

[TiG]Wavey

• TiG Member
  • Getting Known
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 02:19:31 AM »
Feck ya Karma.

Personally, I thought you were the skill, and Fairy was the pushing force behind TiG.

I know I'm not active much lately, but the way this has escalated is stupid.

Seeing as we are all mates and have laughed together on ts at one point or another , I think it would be good to have one public irc channel for the two clans and separate private channels. It's pointless us all joining numerous irc channels. I donno   #PigPot

This is not the Irish civil war lads.

Younger members http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Civil_War

I can see both sides of the argument on the threads and would love to have a whole clan again. Don't want to sit on fence here cos there definitely should be an "A" team when it comes to competitive play. Regardless of this, it makes me regret I didn't make the most of the clan while it was there..

Perhaps a joint irc channel could be the start of some sort of Rainbow Six Coalition.

Anyhoo...My two cents

[TiG]Wavey

« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 02:41:08 AM by [TiG]Wavey »

[TiG]ABE

• Administrator
  • Needs a life
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2007, 05:01:44 AM »
EDIT

Ive decided to move with most of the old skool players to pop also

been great times within tig and sum great memory's with the lads and if feel that the best option is to follow.

great fun with u lads and am very sad to say gudbye

will be chatting to u's on irc i ave no problems with any of u's. this is just to suit my gaming needs with a new rig half paid for etc i think its the best option for me.

[TiG]=ABE=   over and out  :salute:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 02:48:23 PM by (PoP)ABE »

[TiG]Molc

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • http://molc.nonado.net
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 08:32:42 AM »
Dont worry abe, there'll always be plenty of friendly faces around for games if you want to test out that new machine anytime ;)

TinyPortal © 2005-2017