Author Topic: Weapon reviews  (Read 1642 times)

[TiG]JimeatsLans

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
Weapon reviews
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2005, 12:22:44 PM »
Quote from: Krom
hey i just used a quote from the fairys post

bright spark :roll:

Wasn't talking to you....bright spark...
I shall call you Sadest Moon.

Lies Fairy, lies.

Calibre

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2005, 01:06:14 PM »
Unlocks Schumlocks AK101 or AK47 FTW!!!

[TIG]Ruggrats

Weapon reviews
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2005, 08:08:32 PM »
I have to say the frist unlock when getting started should be spec ops. It is accurate and packs a good punch. In single shot its good for sniping and the C4 goes a long way.
If you want more unlocks faster get used to the medic basic weapons they are good and droping medie packs is a good point adder.

tig.bf2| RopeDrink

Weapon reviews
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2005, 10:50:42 PM »
First unlock was for the ole SpecOps weapon, despite not playing as SpecOps much and, in truth, not even liking the class in general... My favourite class at the time was Support, yet I was informed that the SpecOps gun was one of the best unlocks, so gullable me went for it...

Now, not that I'm complaining or anything, but if I had any idea how much I'd turn out to love playing as Anti-Tank (And how scrumptious the DAO can be) I would have gone with that first... However, that was my FOURTH unlock, after the Engineer Jackhammer and Medic Rifle (In that order)... Then after the DAO came the Support PKM, followed (only recently) by the Sniper rifle unlock...

Seeing as Assault is my least favoured class, I have purposefully left it until last...

r4pp

• Getting Known
Weapon reviews
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2005, 08:40:37 PM »
The new SF medic unlock imo, is now the best gun in the game - g36e is it

TinyPortal © 2005-2017