Author Topic: stupid drivers punishing you for TK  (Read 1860 times)

{Comrade}Macgyver

stupid drivers punishing you for TK
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2005, 11:25:40 PM »
well i have been unindated with problems this is the most problematic game i've ever come across!
but it'll sort itself out and all will be well..........

btw i can't spell for shit

RedBeard

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2005, 10:00:47 AM »
bf2 is great.
my only complaint (apart from the valid tk'ing one above :) )
is that it seems to take me almost an hour to find a game and get playing.
i thought that would vanish last night with a solid ip to connect to (i dont have to use what they are calling a "lobby"), but i then had punkbuster problems.
grrr.

still love the game though!

[TiG]Mantra

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2005, 10:33:34 AM »
Well I gave up being a commander at all last night, personnaly felt I was doing really good, concentrated more on given the side what they wanted, than my own score.

Then 2 people who will remain nameless, multiple times drove into areas I had clicked to AT strike despite it appearing on their screen, despite the uv telling them the area was full of enemy and despite me only doing it when their were no friendlies in the area of the strike.

Needless to say they died and punnished me for it.

{Comrade}Macgyver

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2005, 01:49:38 PM »
well some people think there invincible and there wrong so they shouldn't blame the commander they are well aware that they will die so if anything they should be punished,

i would actually consider removing the option of allowing people to punish for tk, after all how many times do people really kill you on purpose? very rarly and if they do tell people what there doing and then start a kick vote

could this be done?

CoBurN

get our own back!
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2005, 02:20:48 PM »
i recently had an incident where a guy pulled that same shit with me in a tank, [S.E.A.L]( it think)had my ass to the wall (in fear, fuckin faggot) and wouldn't let me roll, pissed me off so much that i spent 10 mins in every squad on our team and explained this dicks actions(Voip), and asked that if any decent peeps seen a vote for me not to vote yes,left the game and reentered as my cousins profile on my comp (hehe, too cute for some), and followed him around fuckin up his possition, callin in arty on our position while makin my escape in the only buggy around, or just damagin his vehicle to almost empty, then standin in front of him with a spanner, proverbiably laughin in his face,lol the memories, i did eventually get kicked.... but had oh so much fun makin this sad git squirm

{Comrade}Macgyver

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2005, 02:28:33 PM »
its people like you that are slowing down the progress of all man kind!!!!!!!!

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Shenlong

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2005, 03:29:55 PM »
is there any way of not giving the team killy punishment option on selected tk's. like ones where your hit with artillary.

or put up mesages on the server telling not to punish for certian tk's.
don't know if possiable.

{and yes i know, i can't spell either}

tig.bf2|JihadJoe

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2005, 02:20:32 PM »
Just to let some commanders know that I will sometimes get too close to incoming artillery and get killed, but I don't punish for it. You can sometimes pick up some decent kills from guys tryin to flee the arty. Does this affect the commanders score if I don't punish?
Also, sometimes when drunk, I have punished when I didn't mean to. For some reason I think 'Do you want to punish?' ....no. :oops:
Now, I have to stop for a few seconds and think about what button means what.
Its a hard life  :cry:

Kelo24

tk and punishments
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2005, 04:50:01 PM »
I gota agree with Shenlong  here...i rarely punish unless its a persitant problem with a player, but when i am in a firefight and hit someone by mistake i ALWAYS get punished. It pisses mw off. Why punish your team-mates, after all everone is doing there best to win and to fight for their team. And yes there are a lot of stupid people out there that f**k u p and blame everone else...like driving into friendly mines. It makes these assholes feel better to blame everyone but them selves. I for one would like to see an option in the game where punishments were not allowed unless you t/k more than 3 people!
What u folks think?

Othnark

• Should be a better title
Re: tk and punishments
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2005, 04:56:38 PM »
Quote from: Kelo24
I gota agree with Shenlong  here...i rarely punish unless its a persitant problem with a player, but when i am in a firefight and hit someone by mistake i ALWAYS get punished. It pisses mw off. Why punish your team-mates, after all everone is doing there best to win and to fight for their team. And yes there are a lot of stupid people out there that f**k u p and blame everone else...like driving into friendly mines. It makes these assholes feel better to blame everyone but them selves. I for one would like to see an option in the game where punishments were not allowed unless you t/k more than 3 people!
What u folks think?

I dont have the same attitude of forgiving someone just for being on my team. If someone makes a mistake that in my mind is completely negligent - not shooting me because i was behind his target, not me driving on his mines of course - I punish him. These people are going to have to learn to watch their triggers.... and thats what I think the punishing is for.

Kelo24

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2005, 05:04:54 PM »
but do u not think that shit happens sometimes and mistakes do happen. After all no-one is perfect. I t happens in real life too. Just look at the US army for stats on blue on blue incidents. Do u not think that it runs the gameplay?

T2O-Nemesis

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2005, 11:41:18 AM »
I had the same yesterday in your server.

I had two people in my car, i stoped near a empty tank to drop them off.

1 got out and one stayed in, i gues he is to blind to see the tank.

An ennemy car drives full speed against my car while i am standing still dropping them off.

He kills us all, And i kill my both team players, that where close to my exploding car.

They punish me both without thinking, was it his foult, did we need to punish that helpfull driver.

next time walk, you monkeyfaces.

OMG il try to be helpfull to them, and because they are reacting so slow, that they even miss the empty tank, and i got the teamkills. Im pretty pissed at that moment.

:twitch: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mackman17

• Should be a better title
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2005, 11:51:38 AM »
Quote from: Popa
It seems like everyone punishes you for TK'ing without any tought. I atleast think before i punish.

not always tru, i think to my self when iam about to punish them if i like them or not :P

Shenlong

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2005, 03:46:01 PM »
i got kicked again last night cause some one was running to get into the jeep iwas driving and it got blown up and i got the blame for his death?
the jeep must have rolled or something cause he was beside it and not even in when it blew. fail to see hows that my fault. i was already dead.

also had an argument with some one who drove over a mine and blamed me.  i was dead and respawning some where else at the time, and when i asked why he punished he said i done it on purpose? when i pointed out i was on the other side of the map and dead at the time he said "Quit your whinning".
a few others told him he was a prat for coming off with such crap and he said sorry and proceded to quit a game or two later.

this just sums up some people in a sorry state of affairs.

TinyPortal © 2005-2017