Author Topic: Banal Crap  (Read 1086 times)

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
Banal Crap
« on: October 03, 2004, 08:00:05 AM »
Right I'm not sure if the rest of TiG have seen the new NRG video.  It is posted on their web site.  As video's go it is crap.

What is more concerning is its content.  It is basically a video where Kami et all, Valdez included, suposedly capture Shadow and excecute him because he is a traitor and has joined TiG.

Now these are grown men, supposedly trying to run a clan, and to be honest it sucks.  NRG you are never going to have a successful clan if this is all your mentality ammounts too.

It is also in very, very bad taste.  Unless you dont watch TV at the moment you should be very well aware of the current spate of prisoner executions in Iraq.  Valdez as I understand it you are American.  I would have thought that you would regonise what you are trying to portray.

Now there have been some to do's between the two clans.  TiG have tried to help your clan where ever possible, outside the normal interclan bickering, and to be honest I would imagine that as a clan TiG will want no more to do with you.

As off now I have banned all NRG members from these boards, though I doubt you care, and to be honest I cant see anything in the way of interclan relations happeneing again.

Good luck and by the way please grow up, eh?

Fairy

[TiG]ABE

• Administrator
  • Needs a life
Banal Crap
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2004, 10:32:30 AM »
yeah i agree bad move on the style of the video to excecute him  as what is happin in iraq is a touchy subject.  and with kami's knife obsession i would think they used a knife just like in the real iraq video's

just not on

now ive watched the video and it is a firen squad. :twitch:

[GiT] Karma

• Needs a life
Banal Crap
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2004, 11:55:30 AM »
very disappointing from NRG i have to say.

dregin

Banal Crap
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2004, 01:48:54 PM »
I haven't watched it, but I'm fairly disappointed in NRG. This is doing nothing for their image and is eroding what little friendship there seems to be left between themselves and [TiG]

ARKANGEL

Banal Crap
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2004, 01:55:56 PM »
well i for one thought it was sickening and a bit scary too

[GIT]Fairy

• Get a life spamm0r
Banal Crap
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2004, 02:00:33 PM »
TBH I am well aware of Kami's outlook on things, and have to say that he is entitled to them.  I am a lot more disapointed in the rest of the clan, especially of Valdez.

This is so childish that it really is hard to believe.  These guys have no comprehension of who this may hurt, and in todays climate it is really unbelievable that they have done this.

I did think of sending a quick email to their hosting company asking for the movie to be removed and for an apology to be made, but I'll leave that to the rest of Tig and Shadow to decide.

Fairy

Horsefcuker

Banal Crap
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2004, 07:38:05 PM »
omg that is the most blatant sadistic depiction of the executions in iraq i've seen to date! What a bunch of thoughtless morons those nrg guys are!

I'm not going to be polite, i don't have to be - fairy u seem to be a humourless twat :D

[GIT]Fairy

• Get a life spamm0r
Banal Crap
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2004, 07:46:01 PM »
Yeah thats me allright.  I dont know you and wont respond with the type of comment you have made.  TBH it was a bit cheeky and childish and I understand it has caused some division in your clan.

Can you guys not just get down to sorting out your clan, and sometimes playing a bit of nam without the smart arse comments and such like.  Anyone who has played with TiG, both public and in Clan Matches enjoys themselves and never complain.

I really dont know how to advance this anymore.  We have beaten your clan twice, well beaten may I add.  Have we boasted about it? No!  Have we videoed it and used it to produce a parody of your skills? No!

What we did was try and offer you advice, and then was thrown back at us.  TBH I have nothing more to say to you, and continually baiting members of TiG is a waste of your time.

Fairy

[GiT] Karma

• Needs a life
Banal Crap
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2004, 08:08:26 PM »
i think this twat is just a troll, don't think NRG would have him tbh.

[TiG]Shadow

• Moving Up In Life
Banal Crap
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2004, 11:19:45 PM »
Dont you recognise the family resemblence?
Its kami's bro

Kdjac

Banal Crap
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2004, 11:32:34 PM »
Ban  Shadow!!!!

kdjac

[TiG]Woden

• TiG Member
  • Moving Up In Life
Banal Crap
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2004, 12:33:40 AM »

ip says its kami