Author Topic: 72 prot warrior applying  (Read 1183 times)

Comiskey

72 prot warrior applying
« on: November 24, 2008, 01:17:32 PM »
hi guys im  a undead  warrior  tank at level 72 almost 73 looking  to join your guild . a little about myself. ive been playing wow for a year and half now and am a tank thru  and thru , my names steve and im from birmingham uk and am 32years old , when i aint on wow im at work or playing with me band , im a very  social player but that dont stop me being committed when needed .

all in all im looking for a none clicky guild to enjoy gearing up raiding when i hit 80. ive had the pleasure of raiding with mr frodo and some others and the people seem great.

thanks for listening  and if you need to know more please ask. 

steve

[TiG]Boru

• Should be a better title
  • I like pie
Re: 72 prot warrior applying
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 04:05:50 PM »
alright comiskey, few runs with guild members to get some feed back on you and we'll let ya know, shouldnt be any trouble with it, just make sure you have a look over the guild charter and let me know with a reply to this post you up to speed with it. And id say after that you'll get an inv to guild. :?:

Comiskey

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 07:43:04 PM »
hi m8, thanx for the reply, wat ya need me to do to get the ball rolling m8 ?

[TiG]Boru

• I like pie
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 09:05:09 PM »
just read the guild charter http://www.theirishguard.com/smf/index.php?topic=4176.0

and post hear that you have done so and agree with it and also tell ous that you want to be a social member or raid member.Add a few members of the guild to you friends list ant try doa few instance or group quests with them so you can get to know a few of ous and ous to know you, see how we get on. thats it then, once any one of the guild members tells me your easy to get on with and play with you'll get an inv to guild.

Good luck and enjoy your games  :salute:

Shadow

• Getting Known
  • always in the background never up in front
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2008, 08:03:26 AM »
just put me up the friendlist ingame if u need me or 1 of my alts, else il see u ingame or inguild ^^
and i think ive see u around ingame and looked to me like a sensible player.

Comiskey

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2008, 09:28:23 AM »
hello  and good morning. i have read the charter and agree to the terms, where do  i sign  lol :-) tcan i have a few names to add to me friends list to run an instance with and showcase me skills

thx again look forward to it :-)

edit : ok  thx shadow  will do ! p.s lvl 73 now
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 09:33:18 AM by Comiskey »

Cully

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2008, 09:26:53 AM »
Hi mate and welcome.
See you ingame, chars are Sanol.Thiswillhurt,Efioanaes,Agonyy

Comiskey

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2008, 03:09:31 PM »
thanks for that mate.lookin forward to raiding with you guys at 80. 1 bar off 74, id be higher but missed nearly a week cause of connection probs . grtz on ya 80 death knight cully :-)

TinyPortal © 2005-2017