Author Topic: BF2 playday 17/6 \o/  (Read 781 times)

Alegis

BF2 playday 17/6 \o/
« on: June 14, 2005, 12:00:19 PM »
Apparantly won an exclusive playday for BF2 this saturday (http://www.arena51.be/contests/bf2_playday/) on a belgian games newssite  \o/
Thanks Jally for the correct answers...

Don't really know how i'll get there yet since it's quite a little travell, don't feel like getting lost with my bike after 4 hours.

The point of this topic? No idea. Perhaps I felt the need to gloat. Or ask in case you want me to pay attention to a few things in this retail version

[TiG]Devil_Monkey

BF2 playday 17/6 \o/
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 08:04:43 PM »
The running people down in tanks by driving over their feet at 0.0036 MPH

Alegis

BF2 playday 17/6 \o/
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 08:34:58 PM »
It's true. Happened about half a dozen times or more in my team that one person accidentionally killed another that way. "Requesting a pickup!" drive a bit backwards at 0.1 mph and roadkill. You'll need to sprint and slam in the sides of a vehicle if you wish to board it and dont get killed

I'm definitely going to play as medic, the one from the chinese is great (normal AK) and the others aint that bad anymore. The maps don't really differ that much, there is only 1 street map (which I liked playing the most), a few with big rivers (? la wake island; Operation Clean Sweep etc) and the others just big deserts with an oil thing in the middle; a bit dissapointing.

Anti vehicle/aircraft has the potential of being very strong. Potential, because you'll need a few players who are good in it or you'll get owned like my team was (3 teams were formed). Artillery and a plane just bombing clusters all the time is extremely fucking annoying. Spawn; dead. Spawn; dead.

The most important commander weapon is the UAV though. Some maps have narrow paths. I went to capture a spawn on my own, commander placed UAV there. Was able to gun down 11 ppl easily this way

Since we sucked didn't get a t-shirt; I'll have to be happy with a BF2 lighter and keychain and a great experience \o/

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
BF2 playday 17/6 \o/
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005, 11:12:54 AM »
Thing is I would imagine that if you where driven over by a tank at any speed it would kill you  :lol:

Fairy

TinyPortal © 2005-2017