Author Topic: clan [PTG]  (Read 1197 times)

{SAS}Chef_uk

clan [PTG]
« on: July 11, 2005, 10:10:21 PM »
[PTG]? i hear you ask.

Unfortunatly things have turned extremely gay in {SAS}. to cut a long story short myself, DEE, and Fubar have left and started up our own clan. Basically i would love you guys to mearly show your support by visitng the site, maybe add it to your favs and if your really feeling nice to me register on our forums :)

http://www.clanPTG.com is all you need to know and we'll be seeing you guys real soon in the battlefield

[PTG]Chef_uk

[GiT] Karma

• Needs a life
clan [PTG]
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 10:44:19 PM »
hey Chef, sorry to hear that, I'm sure your departure will be a blow to the SAS lads. Best of luck with the new clan and hope all works out well for you.

{Comrade}Macgyver

clan [PTG]
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 10:44:32 PM »
just signed up i'm liking the look of it, very flashy

CptSLOG

clan [PTG]
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 11:45:10 PM »
Just like to post on behalf of {SAS}.

Chef left of his own accord and this was not due to anything clan related, chef and his two friends went behind the clans back and were organising their new clan while playing and causing problems at {SAS}.

Feel free to offer your support to chef and his two friends, but i WILL NOT allow someone to spout random outbursts about things on a public forum!

{SAS}Chef_uk

clan [PTG]
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 11:48:06 PM »
how old are you again slog? If this a mearely just a childish way of trying to take some of our gloss away then you really are showing true colours. Leave your comments at the door as im sure [TiG] have no interest in your sour feeling.

CptSLOG

clan [PTG]
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 11:50:29 PM »
Im not going to even give you the satisfaction at giving you a slaging match in public, that seems to turn you on.

When a player that has only hours ago left a clan that is well known the community, they feel they have the right to slag that clan of and expect that clan to NOT give their side?

Give it a rest chef im not going to argue with you, keep your buttom lip in else you trip over it.

{SAS}Chef_uk

clan [PTG]
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 11:58:32 PM »
where in my original post do i actually slga of {SAS}? as far as i can see im stating a fact of what was being felt within the clan.

tig|Bosco

• Should be a better title
clan [PTG]
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2005, 12:08:44 AM »
David Hasselhoff walks into a bar.  The barman says 'Hello Mr. Hasselhoff, what can I get you?'.  'A lemon Bacardi breezer in a tall, clean glass' answers David, 'But call me Hoff'.  'David Hoff?' mutters the confused barman.   'No Hassel'.

:lol:  :lol: If there's a better one I haven't heard it...  :lol:  :lol:

<que drumroll>

[TiG]valen

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
  • Just chillin
clan [PTG]
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2005, 12:14:13 AM »
Lads, there is plenty of room for two clans. I don't see any problems here. I would like PTG and SAS to join TiG in the continued good spirits we have had during BFV.

Of all the clans, SAS have been very close to us and PTG will be the same. We know all involved are great Team players, fair and up for a laugh.

So put personal grudges aside and don't let knee jerk reactions spoil a friendship.

:salute:

{SAS}Chef_uk

clan [PTG]
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2005, 12:15:15 AM »
I would love that to happen, guess these things will hapen in time.

mackman17

• Should be a better title
clan [PTG]
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2005, 03:27:21 PM »
i know neither both of you and wish both clans goodluck in the future and if you still quarrel take it to the battlefield!!!

Anonymous

clan [PTG]
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2005, 05:14:42 AM »
Please remember there is always more than one side to an argument.

[TiG]JimeatsLans

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
clan [PTG]
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2005, 01:18:57 PM »
Quote from: Anonymous
Please remember there is always more than one side to an argument.

What argument?

Chef + mates left. We're not really concerned about the details.

Goe SaS!
Goe PTG!

Everyone can stfu before I destruct you all.

{Comrade}Macgyver

clan [PTG]
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2005, 02:29:24 PM »
its about the eye if the tiger its the trill of the fight, rising up to the challange of our rivals...

TinyPortal © 2005-2017