Author Topic: Greetings from Battlefield2arena Directory  (Read 978 times)

Titus

Greetings from Battlefield2arena Directory
« on: February 18, 2006, 10:51:16 PM »
Greetings,

Hello, I am Titus Founder of a new Directory of BF2 Series www.battlefield2arena.com. I am trying to make the rounds to all the Clans, Mods, Mappers, leagues to inform them that we are here for the BF2 Series Community. I would like to make a formal invite to our Site Directory.

As of 01/01/06 is when we came online and we have provided information about Mods, maps etc that have to do with the BF2 Series. We are here to help out in the modding area, mapping support or advertising of your Clan/Maps/Mods and so on in any way to excel the community as one.

I am leaving an open invitation to your Site to come and check us out, feel free to advertise your Clan/Serve/Maps/Mods and what ever else that you might need. Please let us know what we can do for you! We look forward to meeting you and having a productive working relationship in the BF2 Series.

Also I would like to receive permission to Link to you and vise-versa? Please provide a link button.

Note: At the end of Feb of 06 we will be transferring to a new host as the site has become very popular and our current host can?t handle the hits at a reasonable cost.

Thank you

Founder of BF2Arena

Titus

Xfire: titusgauis
Email: Titus_Gauis@verizon.net
BF2Arena: http://www.battlefield2arena.com/
Link Us:

[TiG]Winters

• Honorary Member
  • Needs a life
    • Winters @ RedBrick
Greetings from Battlefield2arena Directory
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 01:22:46 AM »
Titus welcome to our little part of Battlefield. I will be sure to try and include a link to your site when we launch our new website. At the moment I am working hard on trying to get it finished so we can launch it asap :)

If you want to have a bigger banner or any more details feel free to mail me at: winters@theirishguard.com

Good luck on your site, its looking fantastic

TinyPortal © 2005-2017