Author Topic: On Twitter, BioWare better details Anthem's blend of storytelling and multiplayer  (Read 3765 times)

[TiG]Betty

On Twitter, BioWare better details Anthem's blend of storytelling and multiplayer

Anthem was EA's biggest reveal at E3 this year - its most unknown quantity, and fittingly the longest focus of today's press conference. But, despite an on-stage chat with BioWare staff and a decent montage of gameplay, I couldn't help feeling like I left the conference with more questions than answers.

Perhaps in recognition of this, executive producer Mark Darrah has been fielding some of the many questions from BioWare fans over on his Twitter account following the press conference - we've rounded up some of the most important points below.

We're chatting with BioWare about Anthem ourselves tomorrow - so if you have questions you'd like answered, leave them in the comments section and I'll be sure to read them.

Read more…

Source: On Twitter, BioWare better details Anthem's blend of storytelling and multiplayer

TinyPortal © 2005-2017