Author Topic: je.....rk.....y  (Read 991 times)

pucan

je.....rk.....y
« on: December 01, 2005, 10:35:14 PM »
anyone had any problems since installing the new patch? in game it plays like the ping is 200 but it shows 40-80 on the tab screen. theres no background programmes running except anti-virus and microsoft anti-spyware.
it has been happening for the last 2-3 days. i am on NTL not eircom, and i dont have special forces installed..
any ideas?

oh and i am still getting the same download rate so the problem seems to be confined to b2

Jackabo82

• Cillit Bang Salesman
  • Needs a life
    • Bebo thingy
je.....rk.....y
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 11:55:10 PM »
Yup Pucan
Yeah its a problem thats came with the latest Patch,it effects some people in just a few maps but with others it effects the whole game  :cry: im one.
so dont worry its nothing to do with your internet connection,its just a shite patch.

Ea has confirmed that they are working on a new patch 2 fix these problems,hopefully we dont have 2 wait that long ...but with Ea we normally have 2 wait a month or more  :?

pucan

je.....rk.....y
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2005, 05:32:02 PM »
well thats something i suppose, at least i dont have a problem with my computer. i guess i will have to put off earning my silver sniper badge for a while
thanks.

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
je.....rk.....y
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2005, 03:45:49 PM »
Reinstall latest drivers, reset your sound and video settings, clear the texture cache in my documents etc.

mackman17

• Should be a better title
je.....rk.....y
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2005, 05:51:42 PM »
Quote from: [TiG]Lucutus
Reinstall latest drivers, reset your sound and video settings, clear the texture cache in my documents etc.

only makes a very small difference

[TiG]Ranger

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
je.....rk.....y
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2005, 01:06:37 AM »
lots of lag the last few weeks,games being fine till untill then

TinyPortal © 2005-2017