Author Topic: Looking to join and play Battlefield  (Read 1639 times)

Chemical_colin

• Fresh Meat
Looking to join and play Battlefield
« on: May 07, 2013, 06:35:04 PM »
Hey Guys, Chemical_colin here , I am a previous xbox gamer and have been playing on pc for a few months now and am looking for people close to me to play games with but mostly battlefield 3/4 . Here is my Battlelog page, have a look and see if I am worthy http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Chemical_Colin/

[TiG]the_syco

• My command is your wish...
  • TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • the-syco.eu
Re: Looking to join and play Battlefield
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 07:15:44 PM »
Not many of use play BF3 at all lately.

Most of us are only playing ARMA2 and it's mod DayZ Origins. A few play Starcraft 2, and some play the free WW2 flight sim "War Thunder".

WARNING; once you play ARMA, you won't go back to BF3 in any hurry.

Chemical_colin

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 04:08:25 PM »
I have played a bit of arma 3 alpha and i liked it, but Battlefield is my favourite game still.

[TiG]the_syco

• My command is your wish...
  • TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • the-syco.eu
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 12:12:30 AM »
I have played a bit of arma 3 alpha and i liked it, but Battlefield is my favourite game still.
Aye. Well, if you change your mind, grab ARMA2:OA cheaply, and check out the DayZ mod (or just look at the videos) and pop back here.

Chernarus is about  225 km squared, whereas Caspian Border is 2.21 km squared. Add zombies, and other people that will kill you for your ammo, and it can be tense. Esp when a game could go on for hours (or the server falls over/gets restarted after a couple of days) :)

/edit
T&C: You also must be over 18, and able to take some gentle slagging. Singing whilst drunk on Teamspeak is also usually required on your first night. TiG members are mainly in Ireland/Norn Iron, but also there's some from outside our glorious rainy nation.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 12:16:34 AM by [TiG]the_syco »

TinyPortal © 2005-2017