Author Topic: Application to Join TIG  (Read 3336 times)

[TiG]Chunks

• Should be a better title
Application to Join TIG
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2005, 08:58:22 PM »
do us a flavour and get yerself registered on our site so i can send you recruitment details.

Cheers

The_Yid

Application & Registration
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2005, 09:48:34 PM »
yo chunks thx for speedy reply m8,i've reg'd and will be playing when server is unlocked.

:roll: Regards The-Yid

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
Application to Join TIG
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2005, 11:26:21 PM »
Quote from: [TiG]AnS?dhe
Hey man hang around the server for a bit and just play.  If your OK and dont mouth off etc etc then you'll have no problem getting in.

Fairy

Yea, like before.  

Hogging choppers on the pads doesn't help your cred.  Can you do anything else in-game barr camp the whirleybirds?

Just be aware that there are far better pilots in this clan than the skills in a choppers you've exhibited so far.  You'll have to improve greatly to get a place as a pilot.

:odlums:

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
Application to Join TIG
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2005, 01:04:57 AM »
Quote from: [TiG]Lucutus

Yea, like before.  

Hogging choppers on the pads doesn't help your cred.  Can you do anything else in-game barr camp the whirleybirds?

Just be aware that there are far better pilots in this clan than the skills in a choppers you've exhibited so far.  You'll have to improve greatly to get a place as a pilot.

:odlums:

I was sorta trying to say the same thing.....

Fairy

the_yid

Being A Helo whore
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2005, 11:50:15 AM »
I must say i have to agree with you,i get a bit pissed when in ea servers and the like.I take on-board that it's not right but didn't know how fair you guy's are,as you will hopefully see i am quite a decent fella.

kind Regards Gary

The-Yid

ex Helo Whore
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2005, 11:58:31 AM »
Honest guys

[TiG]Chunks

Application to Join TIG
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2005, 01:38:06 PM »
Right, details pm'd to you Yid

Phryxus

Application to Join TIG
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2005, 06:58:26 PM »
So do you need any good helicopter pilots?

[TiG]Woden

• TiG Member
  • Moving Up In Life
Application to Join TIG
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2005, 07:06:14 PM »
yes yes we do, pop on the server when its public one night and show us what ya got

Phryxus

Application to Join TIG
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2005, 07:26:44 PM »
Well I'm just waiting on my broadband to arrive but once that's here you won't be able to get rid of me. Should be sometime within the week. I'd like to do a bit of owning but I have no idea what I'm up against. Also, is there any set clan that does comp's with clans from other countries and that?

SpudNuts

Wanna Hook Up with you guy
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2005, 10:35:50 PM »
Hiya  [TIG] Clan played with you  lot b4 used to be in 114th clan  but  have left the  clan. I bet the[TIG] Jacketwould look  good on me  8), I'm  not good in huey, good in a  mi8 and good  in a  f4 and  good  in a  mig aswell and  on the  ground :evil: anyway  i'll   bookmark this forum and  check  back 4 a  repley like or  here  is my email addy  brewer_25@hotmail.com look  forward to any kinda repley like aslong as it all  good  :wink:

[TiG]Chunks

Application to Join TIG
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2005, 11:13:17 PM »
Phryxus, Application details sent to you via pm.  spudnuts, get yourself registered on the site so i can send you necessary info.

Cheers,
Chunks

buckiemad_maffy

Application to Join TIG
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2005, 07:16:07 PM »
i thought id just say hello too ! im new to this game been playing avp2 for about 5yrs tho and used to play HL & CS as well

also call of duty and a few others..
hope to cya all soon..

peace

maffy

TinyPortal © 2005-2017