Author Topic: hello everybody  (Read 1143 times)

=]G[= Lt Dr.Evil

hello everybody
« on: April 16, 2005, 08:03:27 PM »
i saw yer post in planetbattlefield.com do u just play bf vietnam ? i'm the co of battlefield series in the grunts clan www.gruntsjointoperations.com . we play more bf 1942 desert combat than anything else.

i'm from co.down, i'm a computer technician just got me hours cut down in work, thinkin of startin a lan gamin cafe somewhere. anyways its cool to see such a clan exists & when the lads and ladies in our clan are ready will yez be up for a scrim ?

SharpShot

hello everybody
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 07:22:35 AM »
lo m8
chunks or some of the admins will post ere :)
 :salute:

[TiG]ABE

• Administrator
  • Needs a life
hello everybody
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2005, 01:23:47 PM »
well m8 yeah we would be mostly a bfv clan but i think a few of the lads have 1942 and the clan started off as a dc clan so i think a few of them would be up 4 a scrim on the old bf42 or dc for a laugh.

Cpt.Cakk

hello everybody
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2005, 05:59:16 PM »
And we'll play you at BF2 when its out  :wink:  :lol:

=]G[= Lt Dr.Evil

hello everybody
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2005, 08:31:13 PM »
Great bf2 it is then, our servers will be up again on the 1st may hopefully, i'm modding our maps so :

1     u can't use glitches, u die if u do
2     u can't spawn camp, u die if u do

so with punk buster on the server and and admins kicking teamkillers we'll have a nice idiot free server :D , if yez want the ip u can contact me and i'll give u it when the server is up, my yahoo id is pirate87_2004 and me email is danger111@hotmail.com . do u mod your servers, i didnt know until recently i could do so much, its amazing what u can do  :salute:

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
hello everybody
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2005, 09:55:43 AM »
If its BFV you are talking about then yes we do have custom combat sometimes.

Fairy

Cpt.Cakk

hello everybody
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2005, 04:42:26 PM »
Hmmm.. number 2.. Does that count for capping a flag, and does it count if your defending a capped flag?

=]G[= Lt Dr.Evil

hello everybody
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2005, 04:50:04 PM »
it will mean that the main base not the flags between the bases will be off limits to the enemy only, it will be safe territory for the people starting to spawn

Cpt.Cakk

hello everybody
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2005, 04:36:08 PM »
Oooo, GAME won't be happy with that mod...

How will it effect, is it a 10 second countdown like "out of bounds" or an instant death?

Just thinking of a mig flying to the base and turns a second too late, instant death?

=]G[= Lt Dr.Evil

hello everybody
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2005, 04:39:49 PM »
it wont be 10 sec its immediate, and it can be set to kill immediately or the same rate as out of bounds on the map or any speed u want, it probably will be the out of bounds rate i'm not sure yet, its easy to put the anti camper in, its the anti glitching thats complicated, need co-ordinates of every glitch in the map and have to fit in the barbed wire under ground well

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
hello everybody
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2005, 06:20:54 PM »
Err are you not talking about modding maps here?

Fairy

TinyPortal © 2005-2017