Author Topic: 4 "killed by Othnark" and I get kicked!?  (Read 1484 times)

Othnark

• Should be a better title
4 "killed by Othnark" and I get kicked!?
« on: October 29, 2004, 09:27:33 AM »
So this morning Im tearing up some pub server on Lang Vei, I mean ripping it apart... Im on NVA, stealing CARs like there was no tomorrow, sending people flying, riddling them with bullets... basically I cant miss, Im on a rush.

Then I notice our spawn chopper is ready for a new round, so I spawn there, pop in the pilot seat and pick up about 3 passengers. I fly them over the rice patties drop them off and just as Im heading straight for the US main, a Slick flys by with 4 people in it making a B-line for the radio Tower. So I spin around to follow thinking Ill drop the next wave of respawners off for reinforcements, and then when they got to the tower they started to slow down and hover........bad idea!

I picked up a little altidude, got above them and closed in and aimed the chopper straight for  their rotor blades and bailed out, hit the parachute, and then BLAMMO... "xxx killed by [Tig-T]Othnark" goes scrolling. Next thing I know is Im staring at a Kick message in disbelief still on a mini-adrenaline high from that killer round I was playing..... what a rush.

[TiG]ABE

• Administrator
  • Needs a life
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2004, 10:11:34 AM »
some server admins can be pricks and hold very hard rules

u cant rape a base in a choper unitll its there last but when muttss and m60's are rippn the shit out of you and if you pop a few of them you get kicked for spawn rapen.

but well played man ive tryed to do that loads of times ut it never worked. pitty about the kick the admin must have been in the choper or sumthing  they just can handle getn there asses handed to them.

Kayos

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2004, 01:13:06 PM »
Ya I got kicked for saying feck in a message last night, they said it was foul language.. like WTF?

ARKANGEL

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2004, 04:44:00 PM »
one bunch of pricks (hello u know who u are)kicked me for saying damn one nite..they were being real twats about it.so i told them to stick it up their arses

Cosmonaut

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2004, 05:28:33 PM »
I got kicked once for tk'ing the most annoying american of all time.

Ran up to him in the game when he was typing sumthing and knifed him in the face.

Twas Horribly Satisfying!

TinyPortal © 2005-2017