Author Topic: Looking for clan  (Read 1169 times)

Melded

• Fresh Meat
Looking for clan
« on: January 09, 2014, 08:44:37 PM »
Howdy lads,

My names Tom and I'm a born and bred Tipperary fella. I'm 33 years Year old and like long walks in...... Oh right, wrong website.
Basically I like a few beers and a bit of gaming. I used to be very big into battlefield, c.o.d and WoW. Right now I'm mostly playing dayz standalone and bf4 on the ps4. As much as I'm enjoying it, I'm starting to realise that playing alone results more often than not in death. Which is what brings me to you guys. Us irish gamers are a reclusive bunch in my experience, strange to find so many of us in one place so I couldn't help but chance my arm at membership.
I'll try catch you guys in game if possible if I can got over my irrational fear of people in dayz. (I've not met one person so far who had a gun that didn't try to kill me)
Laters, Tom.

Melded

• Fresh Meat
Re: Looking for clan
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 11:00:24 PM »
Thank you to Fairy for the spooky hello in server. Scared the crap out of me. I spent ages looking for who it came from, waiting to die, till i logged out before i had a stroke. Love this game!

[TiG]ABE

• Administrator
  • Needs a life
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 11:31:09 PM »
lol fairy loves the spooky music in dayz,

jump on ts around 8pm most nights

view the teamspeak info
Here 

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 11:33:23 PM »
Jump on TS any night there for the games.

Melded

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2014, 12:48:59 AM »
I'm a chef for my sins so i don't tend to make it online till a bit later than that but i'll pop on there one of the days.

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2014, 12:10:24 PM »
I'm usually on late, pretty much miss the action of the larger group most nights, but theres crossover from time to time.

Dive onto TS when you can and have a blast.  Friday nights can go on till the wee hours if ppl are in the humour for it.

TinyPortal © 2005-2017