Author Topic: Want do you want the new patch to address most?  (Read 1338 times)

Lister1

Want do you want the new patch to address most?
« on: August 02, 2005, 08:41:29 PM »
140 fixes/issues addressed in the next patch. We know what some of them will be(teamkilling, server browser...) but was wondering if anyone has an idea what the rest would be.

My wish list...

1. Dominance of helicopters. Bit of an issue on a half full server. The're just too hard to take down. A well stocked transport heli going from flag to flag is just another form of point farming in my opinion. A handheld heat seeker would do the biz here.

2. C4. Someone left C4 at a flag I was capturing yesterday. I tried shotting it grenades etc. but to no avail. As soon as the flag was neutralised the spec-op(God knows where on the map he was) blew the C4. A distance limiter on detonating C4 would address this one.

3. Mines. Once the punishing in regards to mines is addressed I can see this leading to the new problem of not being able to drive near a flag without hitting one. A new class that could detect and remove them to nail this one.

Anyone have others to add?

Dealt

• Getting Known
  • takes.
Re: Want do you want the new patch to address most?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 10:33:32 PM »
I dont know, I think skilled players working in a team deserve to gain points.. it takes a somewhat organised group to assemble a flagging Blackhawk etc. on a small map.. easy to take down also if you aim at hunting them, or have your own decent pilots.

C4 camping is lame cant argue with that, i reackon they should be explodable.. as in if you spot em, shoot or detonate other explosives around/on them to kapoot em should do the trick.

Engineer can remove traps, no-one should be able to detect them as in have the skull warning when in area of mines..

My personal preferances would be to improve the sniper.. seems somewhat feeble in terms of what stopping power a sniper rifle should possess.  I also reackon maps maps and more maps.

[TiG]valen

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
  • Just chillin
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 10:55:26 PM »
Can't disagree more.

C4 the falgs and you have defence. This has always had a place in the Battlefield games. Snipers are gay.

:wink:

[TiG]jalls

• Should be a better title
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2005, 11:21:09 PM »
Kill the person who has C4.
Well done you have succesfully dissarmed the C4.

PJ=

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2005, 11:46:22 PM »
I would just throw the c4 away instead of shooting it  :lol:

Jackabo82

• Cillit Bang Salesman
  • Needs a life
    • Bebo thingy
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2005, 12:34:46 AM »
I miss being able 2 pick up what u have laid like mines ,c4,Women after a friday night.
i also miss the handheld heat seekers like in bfv
p.s wish they could disable all viop for americans,tis shite playing on pubic servers with Bart Simpson Giving orders in zee middle of a Fire Fight

[TiG]valen

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
  • Just chillin
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2005, 08:34:18 AM »
Quote from: [TiG] Jackabo
I miss being able 2 pick up what u have laid like mines

You can Jack. Just crouch and use the spanner on them. Easy.

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2005, 09:35:50 AM »
C4 too tho.  Bring back the 'G' key!

TinyPortal © 2005-2017