Author Topic: Wishing to join  (Read 3030 times)

Sosseres

Wishing to join
« on: April 09, 2005, 10:06:46 AM »
I am looking for a clan currently and this seems to do as well as any other considering that Shano seems to like it. I am 18, from Sweden and have a bftracks ranking under 1k ((lowest ever, that I noticed was only around 400:/)) mostly. Most months I play around 3-6 days active play time according to bftracks and I am best as pure inf. I could always fly a chopper, drive a tank or if you are desperate fly an airplane into some tree somewhere ;) (I am not that bad with airplanes, just lose all air duels with them and can hardly bomb.)

Hmm anything else you wish to know please tell me and I will respond promptly. My email is tom@varis.se and my msn is sosseres@hotmail.com I can use mirc even if I think it is outdated and don't like to use it.

[TiG]Shano

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
Wishing to join
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2005, 10:33:34 AM »
hey sos mate gald u took my advice hope u get in o yeah u ave to sing a song to:p it gets recorded i did it:(

[TiG]-GAME

• Moving Up In Life
Wishing to join
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2005, 11:21:53 AM »
Ello
first off welcome as shano has probley already told you get your self on the server and on irc to get your self knoen to us all then chunks will sort you out from there

second we dont give i shit about bftracks as long as you can play as a team have fun and can stand Karma shouting at you on ts you will be fine  :wink:

see you round
Game

Sosseres

Wishing to join
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2005, 12:34:55 PM »
Ok, just joined the irc channel and will continue playing on and off on the SAS server under your Servers list, the only one I have played on up to date :p

Sosseres

Wishing to join
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2005, 12:37:12 PM »
(Is there an edit function if I register?)

Anyhow, I know bftracks isn't important, just is something worth mentioning when applying, if I can't even get into top 20k there I am not a good player. So I know it isn't the most important factor but for most clans when recruiting a decent score there is an indicator of atleast a decent solo player :)

Sosseres

Wishing to join
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2005, 12:44:48 PM »
(I am so used to editing :/)

Also, umm should I use the tig-t tag or no tag currently?

[GiT] Karma

• Needs a life
Wishing to join
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2005, 12:51:55 PM »
get yourself registered on the forums, our grand master of funk & recruitment will pm you a few details and we can take it from there.

yep, theres an edit function.

welcome.

Sosseres

Wishing to join
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2005, 12:59:54 PM »
k, registered then :) will go back to reading this book now then :)

ahh wonderful edit :p

[TiG]ABE

• Administrator
  • Needs a life
Wishing to join
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2005, 01:06:30 PM »
hey dnt play on the sas server they have nothing to do with us.

Sosseres

Wishing to join
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2005, 01:16:35 PM »
hmm how come they are on the http://www.theirishguard.com/servers.php page then?  :?

[GiT] Karma

• Needs a life
Wishing to join
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2005, 01:24:00 PM »
we are friendly with SAS.

Sosseres

Wishing to join
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2005, 01:28:33 PM »
k, so I'll play on the tig server if there are ppl there then :) personally I like servers with 18-26 max players but it should be ok :)

[TiG]jalls

• Should be a better title
Wishing to join
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2005, 01:37:08 PM »
You can leave your EAUK crap behind you.Time to play with the grown ups now. :P

Sosseres

Wishing to join
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2005, 01:39:22 PM »
Actually I don't play on eauk, to bad ping and to much lag :p The uk servers I play on are servers like dark's, evo's and sas' :) Mostly been scandinavian servers due to the ping, and no german ones since my uncle speaks very badly about those in dc so I thought better not tempt my luck ;)

[TiG]Shano

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
Wishing to join
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2005, 01:47:17 PM »
jally we play on eauk servers

TinyPortal © 2005-2017