Author Topic: old skool emuz  (Read 1785 times)

[TiG]ABE

• Administrator
  • Needs a life
old skool emuz
« on: October 18, 2011, 09:05:47 PM »
Was watching the new season of the walking dead last nite and suddenly got the need to play resident evil,
but all the new games are crap , fancied some old school RE!

found they have made a fully working ps1 & ps2 emu for the pc that allow you to save game progress also,
ive played the old sega and nintendo roms and its great fun they also have n64 emu also.

anyone using the playstation emuz?

yea i no u could pick up these consoles for nothing but id rather have them all in one place on my pc ,am sure we all ave enough computer crap filling up the house lol

« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 09:10:05 PM by [TiG]ABE »

[TiG]Boru

• Should be a better title
  • I like pie
Re: old skool emuz
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 01:01:41 PM »
I'v killed a few hours on FF7 last few months, good old game, never finished it.....yet

[TiG]the_syco

• My command is your wish...
  • TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • the-syco.eu
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 06:06:38 PM »
Waiting on this to arrive so I can hook up my PS2 controllers to my PC - dislike using the keyboard for some of the emuz, and need the PS2 controller to play any of the Tony Hawks skateboarding games.

[TiG]Suppafly

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 08:57:59 PM »
ya I used to play these alot. Used the Mame emulator to play the Metal slug games! Will have to look into this alright as there a number of good PS1 and PS2 games I might get stuck into :)

[TiG]ABE

• Administrator
  • Needs a life
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 09:19:38 PM »
set this up last nite works fine and very easy 2install, ps1 version haven't tried the ps2 version yet, time to hook up my wireless gamepad and do sum retro gaming if i can hold out to the nasty voice acting e.g resident evil 1 lol 

[TiG]the_syco

• My command is your wish...
  • TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • the-syco.eu
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 08:23:26 PM »
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/2-ps2-game-controllers-to-pc-usb-convertor-18022
Right, got this during the week, and Windows 7 64bit sees it without having to install any drivers. Was able to map buttons no problem, and had a quick game of Tony Hawks to confirm that it worked. Would be of great benefit for anyone using PS1 or PS2 roms on Windows 7.

TinyPortal © 2005-2017