Author Topic: e-Sim  (Read 909 times)

LukeZo

• Fresh Meat
e-Sim
« on: September 15, 2012, 03:44:34 PM »
Hey guys,

My name is LukeZo and I'm currently the Taoiseach (or as they call it on this, President) of Ireland and we're looking for some guys to come on this game with us. As of current, our population is quite low and half of our territory is occupied by the Brits, who also own our resource region. Here's a quick description of the game as a whole:

E-Sim is a free online multiplayer game and social browser game. It is a simulation of the modern world, with 50 of the major American, European and Asian nations, with more being added as applicable.

You can fight in wars across the globe! We have 3 alliances all vying for power, each with their own countries and powerful time zones. We have Military Units where you can get supplies and bonus damage if you fight where the orders are set.

We have a politics module where you can elected to congress, country president and party president. You can start a civil war against a country President if you disagree with him/her so strongly, and congress won't or can't impeach him/her. Congress can change taxes, donate from the treasury to organisations, impeach Presidents, sign Military Protection Pacts (Alliances) and more.

The economy module is good, with companies of varying levels and in different markets that can be built, from food and gifts to weapons. From houses to defence systems. There is raw materials from grain to stone. You can own multiple companies in multiple countries. You can own a stock market where people can invest gold into yours or you into other people's stock markets. You can elect CEO's and pay dividends. You can give people roles in your Stock Market to run companies, or trade on the monetary market.

As of current? Well.. we have two of our trusted allies being attacked by the superpower that is Poland (unbelievable, I know) who are the US and Spain. Half our regions conquered by the UK and them pushing us around due to our low strength and population, and we have plans instead to mess with the UK abit, but to possibly attack Canada instead who have a low population too! But we need your help to do this as we need more population and strength! I hope you can help.

I hope this game interests you. I'll visit back here a couple of times if any of you have any questions. Takes a bit to settle in and get interested in it, but once you're interested in it, it's a pretty cool game, though it probably doesn't look like that from the site of it at first. Here's the link to sign up: http://primera.e-sim.org/lan.99090/
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 04:17:54 PM by LukeZo »

[TiG]ABE

• Administrator
  • Needs a life
Re: e-Sim
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 07:32:55 PM »
needs more dragons!!!

[TiG]Stalker

• TiG Member
  • Moving Up In Life
Re: e-Sim
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 03:24:51 AM »