Author Topic: Black ops 2  (Read 3696 times)

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
Re: Black ops 2
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2012, 04:24:27 PM »
We all tend to play games for a few weeks and then leave them and go back to them.  We were playing BFV and 1942 there for the last month or so, Dayz before that and so on.  Its what we do. 

Funny thing is the old games are way better than the new ones.  Bf42's game play blows away BF3.  Take away modern games eye candy and they are pretty much bland Database front ends!

Cully

• Should be a better title
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2012, 04:27:46 PM »
We all tend to play games for a few weeks and then leave them and go back to them.  We were playing BFV and 1942 there for the last month or so, Dayz before that and so on.  Its what we do. 

Funny thing is the old games are way better than the new ones.  Bf42's game play blows away BF3.  Take away modern games eye candy and they are pretty much bland Database front ends!

I dont disagree at all, just something to take the piss outta ya since your doing to me :P

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2012, 04:30:39 PM »
Ah here!  Leave it ou!  There's a value to 'living in the past', a lot of older games have arguably better gameplay than todays AAA titles which are more about repetitive tasks in order to collect a medal or ribbon or whatever the fuck. 

In fairness to Battlefield 1942, which I presume you're refering to there Mister Cullington, it's newly released for free on Origin and still plays great.  Also it's the game that a lot of us played first together around these parts on irish servers.

Every brand new game you play and like cully we see you proclaim it's awesomeness, which I like to see because it tips me off about a game I might like, "Oh, look, Cully's hooked on a new toy!".

BLOPS2 might be a good shooter, but I doubt it's the messiah of gaming, I couldn't judge it properly without a playthrough, but my gut is telling me I would still prefer the free to play Tribes:Ascend... than again, I do love Tribes.

In conclusion, you are both wrong and should join me in a game of Tribes later.... where was I going with this?

[GIT]Fairy

• Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2012, 04:32:39 PM »
I hate Tribes, but will spend my time crafting our own Dayz Server to be used for Dayz Survival events.  Theres a Fugitive event organised by Laviski this evening, 3 players have to survive with 15 to 20 players chasing them down etc.

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2012, 04:33:54 PM »
How can you hate tribes?  *sniff*

re: dayz server, let me know if you want a hand with any of that.

[GIT]Fairy

• Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2012, 04:36:26 PM »
Well in theory there should be a server up and running, however I have no idea if its working till I get home.  It will be a private hive, ie DB will be on Ph33r.  Nothing to stop us splitting into 2 factions and playing a long running campaign over a few weeks, might be a laugh!

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2012, 04:50:02 PM »
sweet

[TiG]Boru

• I like pie
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2012, 04:50:45 PM »
set some ground rules during the week then have a kick off time for friday night gamage!

Cully

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2012, 05:20:23 PM »
Ah here!  Leave it ou!  There's a value to 'living in the past', a lot of older games have arguably better gameplay than todays AAA titles which are more about repetitive tasks in order to collect a medal or ribbon or whatever the fuck. 

In fairness to Battlefield 1942, which I presume you're refering to there Mister Cullington, it's newly released for free on Origin and still plays great.  Also it's the game that a lot of us played first together around these parts on irish servers.

Every brand new game you play and like cully we see you proclaim it's awesomeness, which I like to see because it tips me off about a game I might like, "Oh, look, Cully's hooked on a new toy!".

BLOPS2 might be a good shooter, but I doubt it's the messiah of gaming, I couldn't judge it properly without a playthrough, but my gut is telling me I would still prefer the free to play Tribes:Ascend... than again, I do love Tribes.

In conclusion, you are both wrong and should join me in a game of Tribes later.... where was I going with this?

There was I thinking this was a gaming community thus we shared our thoughts on games, oh well ill keep them to myself in future :)

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2012, 05:34:16 PM »

There was I thinking this was a gaming community thus we shared our thoughts on games, oh well ill keep them to myself in future :)

[TiG]the_syco

• My command is your wish...
  • TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • the-syco.eu
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2012, 06:44:40 PM »
Lucutus is the messiah we all know that!
He's not the messiah; he's a very naughty boy!

I hate Tribes, but will spend my time crafting our own Dayz Server to be used for Dayz Survival events.  Theres a Fugitive event organised by Laviski this evening, 3 players have to survive with 15 to 20 players chasing them down etc.
That sounds mad!

=-=

Saw the new GTA:V trailer; looking forward to it http://www.rockstargames.com/V/

Playing some Boderlands2 - it's not a bad game, but not sinking much time into it.

[TiG]Suppafly

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2012, 10:06:51 PM »
GTA 5 looks sweet alright. Def will be getting that.

I'm also playing borderlands 2 and still haven't got around to mass effect 3 so that will be next

[TiG]Stalker

• TiG Member
  • Moving Up In Life
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2012, 12:56:06 AM »
Thank god someone has the brains to play BLOPS2.... hehe
Cully whats your steam name?

its very different to the other ones and gameplay is quite different to the previous ones. its addictive too. why do many TIGs have a hate for cod games lol.

At the end of the day lads, we all should play a good FPS game and start playing competively with other clans. I miss the days even playing CODMW2/BLOPS 1 and just raping people on servers as a clan. And I think BLOPS2 could be a good start back! . . . one can only hope ^^

[TiG]the_syco

• My command is your wish...
  • TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • the-syco.eu
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2012, 01:39:33 AM »
why do many TIGs have a hate for cod games lol
Stupid killstreak perks. Get a plane to kill more people when you kill 5 people. Get a missile when you kill 10 people, etc.

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2012, 12:16:47 PM »
Sort it out there abe, I'll sign up ;)

TinyPortal © 2005-2017