Author Topic: Support Question to EAGames  (Read 3926 times)

[GiT] Karma

• Needs a life
Support Question to EAGames
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2004, 07:17:36 PM »
you can take any player scrennies through blackbag but it saves it to teh server i believe, any way this can be checked?..I'd love to take nb on on cavan, screen them and get proof!

Kdjac

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2004, 10:23:03 PM »
1.2 within next 4 weeks alledgley so take it as by xmas.

kdjac

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
EA Games Support Response...
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2004, 08:10:40 PM »
Hi,

From here all we can do is pass these comments on to DICE for a future revision. I do not see how any of these 'errors' can be your fault so therefore as I mention, I'll pass these on.

Best Regards,

Luke
EA Support Centre, UK and Eire

Right.

So, there's a tech support guy, forwarding (read: esculating!) to DICE.  I wonder should I ask him about a response From DICE then?

[GiT] Karma

• Needs a life
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2004, 08:15:34 PM »
cheeky bastard! reply telling him that his thoughtful comments and prompt actions have restored your faith in EA customer services, its nice to know that community comments are regarded so highly by them.

ARKANGEL

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2004, 09:28:09 PM »
apparently after talking to a friend of mine in nrs.he told me there was a new program released last week which fools punkbuster into thinking the player is not using cheats.hence this hippy hack or whatever its called aint being detected.my m8 was saying that the last 4 bfv matches they have played have been a joke cos they had their asses handed to them with people shooting from distances(he mentioned the car 15)and even though some of the guys were camping they were found pretty fast and killed...so as i said after that nbrigade game that they were cheating scumbags,that story just makes me feel i was 100 percent correct.easy way to find cheaters is to take pb scrrenshots.its the only way to catch peeps cos their screen will be fogless and their mini maps will have both teams names running around on it. please admins do this...and dont tell anybody u are doing it...hopefully we can name and shame a few scumbags :twisted:

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2004, 08:48:38 AM »
I'm happy to take PB screenies via BB during clan matches.  If Luc can arrange to have them emailed to me from the server, or arrange FTP access, say to only the screenies directory.

It would be a good idea to do this on a regurlar basis on Navan/Cavan as well so that a good selection of players are checked.  We all can suggest A,B, and C are cheating but this is the only way of checking.

Fairy

[TiG]ABE

• Administrator
  • Needs a life
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2004, 12:16:51 PM »
yea i agree b4 every match start's we should do that and decide to end the game.

Static

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2004, 02:08:54 AM »
btw in the last 7 or 10 days i played like some 4 games of BFv and wel like once an hour i die without a reason  :twitch:

i usualy (before patch) got this when i came close to a wall orso

now i also get it when i walk on a road. and at the lower left my death is showed as a suicide.
and no i didnt jump down 3 feet  :P
didnt place a mine or punjistick
and didnt shoot myself into the foot.

kinda is funny the first 2 times.

[TiG]Chunks

• Should be a better title
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2004, 11:15:37 AM »
one thing i noticed a lot about last night was the problems the game has with the new splash damage.
Granted if a tank hits a wall you're hiding behind you're fairly fooked and by rights should die 99% of the time, but, if a simple ak bullet hits the wall you're behind should you die??!!

This happened a fair bit to me last night in urban maps, mainly Hue.

Does anyone else have the same problem i'm having?

Static

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2004, 11:56:46 AM »
i have noticed that i die when im behind a wall and a shell from a ank hits the ground on the other side of the wall but not the wall but the ground.

:lol:  but i really wanna see this killing a guy with an AK when he is behind a wall.

ARKANGEL

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2004, 01:18:12 PM »
i had ak bullets come thru the side of the wall in the house while i was looking at the wall and hit me..i said it in the game..cant remember to who..but it was real fucked up

[TiG]ABE

• Administrator
  • Needs a life
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2004, 01:23:11 PM »
yeah i was runin up the stair and u stared tell me.sounds pritty fuckd up

Jackabo82

• Cillit Bang Salesman
  • Needs a life
    • Bebo thingy
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2004, 03:40:48 PM »
from the top of the palace i seen a guy lie down behind a wall so i started shooting where he was ,all the bullets hit the wall but next thing he was dead........Thing's that make u go Hmmmmmm?

Static

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2004, 03:54:45 PM »
atleast this saves me some rpg or LAW.

so i dont have to smack down the LAW on him  :lol:

shooting bullets threw the wall is alot cheaper.

TinyPortal © 2005-2017