Author Topic: Assasains Creed  (Read 980 times)

[TiG]Suppafly

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
Assasains Creed
« on: May 08, 2008, 11:39:03 AM »
So i got this game about 2 weeks ago. its decent enough. Is kinda fun fun climbing up the building and legging across all the roof an all but I'm finding it a little repetitive and slightly boring now. Like u have to do the same thing in each place. All the same investigations and all. Have other people played it, what did ye think?

[TiG]Molc

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • http://molc.nonado.net
Re: Assasains Creed
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 02:16:14 PM »
Aye have it on the 360 and enjoyed it a good bit .Alas got a bit bored of the same missions over and over again so never got to the end.

Jackabo82

• Cillit Bang Salesman
  • Needs a life
    • Bebo thingy
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 12:24:32 AM »
yeah i had it on the 360 here aswell,lovely game to look at ,especially on top off the towers :) ,but as you say it gets very repetitive,i didnt mind playing it even when it got boring tho ,probably as it was my first 360 game.

[TiG]Suppafly

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 03:41:41 PM »
Yeah It is realy nice too see it. I was excited to that Akka(acre as they call it in the game) as i lived in the old part of that town. Was wondering would i reckonise any of the part they put in, but i didn't really unfortunately. I'm not sure if i'm going to finish it. I'm curious as to find out what the storyline is with the weird company all that.

The saving of your game at random points is a bit odd too. I never know where its saved for the next time i come back like!

Also on a side note, did anyone else find it a bit annoying how long it takes u to actually exit the frickin game!! here a funny vid showing it. Did it take this long on the consoles too?

Jackabo82

• Cillit Bang Salesman
  • Needs a life
    • Bebo thingy
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 06:50:23 PM »
Didnt take that long on the 360 i think ........... Thank Fuk lol

Jackabo82

• Cillit Bang Salesman
  • Needs a life
    • Bebo thingy
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 03:21:55 AM »
Optimus prime lol

« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 03:46:23 AM by Jackabo »

[TiG]Suppafly

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2008, 05:25:56 PM »
Oh yeah, thats awesome. Nice find jackabo :)

TinyPortal © 2005-2017