Author Topic: A51-Ears Complaining about Stats not recording again  (Read 2938 times)

A51-Ears

A51-Ears Complaining about Stats not recording again
« on: July 20, 2005, 08:39:22 AM »
TIG, this is the second time now that after playing on your servers my stats have not recorded.
Is any one else having this problem?

The answer is yes, I saw someone playing last nite asking did TIG know that stats weren't recorded the previous nite.

The server I played on last nite was 82.195.136.136 64 player.

I also received 3 badges last nite.

What is going on?
Please help, I was playing last ntie for 4 hours, thats a sugar load of points

=Warmonger=

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2005, 09:31:38 AM »
in my experience this has nothing to do with TiG, the problem lies with EA, sometime their stats take a while to update. this is not only with badges but also with ranks as unlocks can take a while to become available. the best thing is to reboot the game and in theory the newly acquired badges should show up.

i can understand your frustration
thanks for your time

Andy

A51-Ears

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2005, 09:42:03 AM »
Can I ask? At what point did I slander a clan?
i simply asked a question.
Please get your facts right before you make a statement like that.
The truth is you have a server and are providing a service, anyone using the server is availing of that service and should not be subject to remarks like your own.

I work for a company that prouds itself in customer service and if I treated a customer like that then I would be receiving my P45 in the morning. I know I haven't paid for the service you provide but I have bought the game which entitles me to choose any server I wish and expect that that server lives up to the standard that other servers live up to.

Now if you don't mind I would like some one to look further into my complaint instead of providing snide remarks.

I have rebooted the game and I have played on 2 different computers so its def not a problem on my side.

If you can't provide that service for me then I will just have to refrain from using your service and make a complaint with Gaming365 and EA, that I feel left down and out of points. (and yes to some points medals, badges, ribbons) does mean something to some people. Thats one of the many reasons why EA and Dice incorporated the ranking system. So that people could progress and compete against other team mates as well as competeing on the battlefield.

Kind Regards

A51-Ears

[GiT] Karma

• Needs a life
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2005, 09:59:59 AM »
it is EA who are providing the service, we simply run a server that is capable of giving players 'ranking points', I've seen this before and EA has commented on many other forums that sometimes there is a 'delay' in updating the stats that they are aware of and the stats are not lost.

Let me stress this one more time, TiG have **NO** control over this.

[TiG]Winters

• Honorary Member
  • Needs a life
    • Winters @ RedBrick
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2005, 10:02:57 AM »
Yea... anyway.

The problem appears to be with EA's ranking servers. They appear to be very slow in either updating themselves sometimes or just being tits altogether.

A lot of people across lots of servers seem to be having problems with the ranking servers being slow to update themselves.

I still havent been updated with the two badges I got on Saturday :(

A51-Ears

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2005, 10:05:03 AM »
Thank you for your reply Karma.

I appreciate the effort.

I understand that there are time delays in getting points and medals etc, but from my previous topic over a week ago, I have never received my points or ribbon on that occasion.

And I wondered if the problem was on the side of yours and maybe your server was not sending the relevant info to the EA servers.

A51-Ears

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2005, 10:14:24 AM »
Glad to see I'm not the only one Winter, thank you.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2005, 11:14:30 AM »
My stats are away with the birds my bar at the bottom of lance corpoal has been the same for weeks now.

[TiG]valen

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
  • Just chillin
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2005, 01:41:11 PM »
A51-EARS, Can I ask what [TiG]Warmonger said that offended you? I can't seem to find it.  :?

Many thanks

A51-Ears

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2005, 05:20:47 PM »
Quote from: [TiG]Valen
A51-EARS, Can I ask what [TiG]Warmonger said that offended you? I can't seem to find it.  :?

Many thanks

Unfortunately Valen, Warmongers original post was edited and I can no longer quote the words used.

All I can say is that the reply was not pleasant to a question which I believe was not offensive to TIG.

From what I can remember (not a quote)
I was slandering TIG by what I said in my post.

A51-Ears

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2005, 05:27:43 PM »
Quote from: A51-Ears

And I wondered if the problem was on the side of yours and maybe your server was not sending the relevant info to the EA servers.

Just to clarify, this statement was also not meant to ask questions of the legitimacy of the TIG servers but just to ascertain that maybe EA were not not receiving the stats info from your servers due to a connection failure or software bug etc.

Just wanted to make that clear

tig.bf2|JihadJoe

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2005, 06:44:21 PM »
On the topic of points not updating, I have recieved a number of my badges twice now. I definetly got the support one before and recieved again last week. Anyone else get that?

[TiG]Shadow

• Moving Up In Life
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2005, 07:05:02 PM »
i Have notice it happening on TiG server. Repeat badges because the bfhq reckons you aint got them yet.

might be partialy to do with the IP change for the servers. EA might be a bit slow at noticing the change

Shadow

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2005, 07:11:06 PM »
I've submitted the IP to EA Games and asked them to confirm it twice.

I'll ask again...

JuMpArOuNd-IR

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2005, 11:22:19 AM »
Hmm, come to think of it, I only started noticing it since the IP change, but the day before the changes stats never made it to BFHQ.

The other thing is that I have been kick/banned once for TK due to an awesome sniper shot on a heli. Pity it was my own team though, however that isnt registered.
It does say that I have made 40 TK's though....which is absolute bollocks. I either snipe or Medic, very little room for accidents there.

Would some stats be over reported?

TinyPortal © 2005-2017