Author Topic: WTF why ahve i been banned  (Read 3750 times)

tig.bf2|JihadJoe

WTF why ahve i been banned
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2005, 07:17:29 PM »
I don't know about any TS noise, cus I'm never on. But that crap with the picture is pure bullshit.
You weren't trying to point out the reality of war, you were pullin the piss out a dead man. You're topic was which body part do like? The other photos might not be that mature but at least the people in the other photos consented to them being taken.

So no, I don't like you. I don't care if you have a sick sense of humour. But when people are obviously offended, decent people would say, 'Sorry, didn't mean to offend, won't do it again'. You try and defend yourself by making a bullshit comment rather than say sorry. It doesn't say good things about your character.

CryH4voc

HAHAHAH
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2005, 07:40:13 PM »
LOL im not even in TiG muhahahahaha lamer

[TiG]Winters

• Honorary Member
  • Needs a life
    • Winters @ RedBrick
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2005, 10:23:42 PM »

[TiG]Chunks

• Should be a better title
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2005, 02:32:09 PM »
Quote from: [TiG]Winters
You were banned coz your a fag.

We dont want to catch the gh3y off you.

hahahahahahahaha

[TiG]Shano

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2005, 06:31:05 PM »
can some pm me the pic? i didnt c it:(

[TiG]Winters

• Honorary Member
  • Needs a life
    • Winters @ RedBrick
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2005, 04:28:09 AM »
I would but i dont think you want a picture of yore ma.

Sir. SashDaMan

He's innocent :)
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2005, 04:48:28 PM »
First of all guys hello, nice community you have here!

I would like to say that he should be able to go in TS and roam about. As he is a fellow Sir. member  he has always been respective and I don't believe that he would do this. Also every body in Ireland swears from the age of 4 so... Also the front page of the forums is full of vulgar words, i,e "General Uber Shite" also "Read the Fecking Manual" so, don't accuse him of Fowl Words as he is just imitating what TiG preach.
In the Sir. TS he rarely has his mic on anyway, so...
MY VERDICT: UNBANN HIM
:)

mackman17

• Should be a better title
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2005, 04:50:19 PM »
Sir. SashDaMan im pretty sure Mr nick nack Will not be coming back. Sorta Old News.

[GiT] Karma

• Needs a life
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2005, 04:50:59 PM »
lol - yea ive been kicked for language on the server, I think our server guru posted recently that they will be removing that language filter.

[TiG]the_syco

• My command is your wish...
  • TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • the-syco.eu
Re: He's innocent :)
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2005, 07:39:15 PM »
Quote from: Sir. SashDaMan
First of all guys hello, nice community you have here!

Hi. True we swear the odd time, but its bad manners to come onto the clan's webpage who own the server, and start demanding to be let back in, esp as he was only a guest on the server.

If you look at the rest of the "banned" complaints, its mostly "I got banned, please let me back in". Nick Nacks post was just rude. No-one likes rudeness. I doubt if someone came onto your webpage, and rudely demanded to be unbanned, that you'd take any more than a dim view of it, tbh.

Anonymous

Yes, what you don't see is...
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2005, 10:06:47 PM »
He had a valid reason, also I know it's old news but anoth TiG sent me the link who is also in Sir. and so I posted. I think he was lil rude, but if those kind of words are used on your forums frequently then im sure it would be ok to use them..
If someone was banned from my site/TS then it would only happen if the guy who banned him had a good solid reason and one that was actually worth banning for. "He was noisy" is kinda childish but hey, your community do what you like, im not knocking that, but I just feel srry for him being thrown out of the only irish community in the BF2 scene.

Sir. SashDaMan

Damn...Auto-Log-In didn't work :S
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2005, 10:08:38 PM »
He had a valid reason, also I know it's old news but anoth TiG sent me the link who is also in Sir. and so I posted. I think he was lil rude, but if those kind of words are used on your forums frequently then im sure it would be ok to use them..
If someone was banned from my site/TS then it would only happen if the guy who banned him had a good solid reason and one that was actually worth banning for. "He was noisy" is kinda childish but hey, your community do what you like, im not knocking that, but I just feel srry for him being thrown out of the only irish community in the BF2 scene.

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
Re: Damn...Auto-Log-In didn't work :S
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2005, 11:02:59 PM »
Quote from: Sir. SashDaMan
....anoth TiG sent me the link who is also in Sir.

??

Fairy

Anonymous

No
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2005, 06:23:26 PM »
Nein..Negative...Niet...Nada
Nope
Zonko did it was all him, honestly *Zonko gets carried on a stake towards a bonfire*

TinyPortal © 2005-2017