Author Topic: Get out of the chopper!!! GRRRR  (Read 4076 times)

maxjam1976

Get out of the chopper!!! GRRRR
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2005, 12:16:25 PM »
2 Marine aviators killed last night in so called "friendly fire" incident...

Shortly after typing his last post here, MaxJam1976 was tragically killed in a blue on blue incident aboard the USS John C Stenis.

Lance Corporal (Gunny) MaxJam1976 and a Pilot (who will not be officially identified until relatives have been informed) were killed when their Super Cobra fast attack helicopter was blown up over the deck of the carrier.

A Suspected Navy Seal known simply as "Beskin" was detained following the incident.

Eyewitnesses reported seeing Beskin arguing with the Lance Corporal MaxJam as he climbed into the cockpit shortly before takeoff. Sketchy details followed but its believed that Beskin planted C4 and remotely detonated it as the Cobra lifted off on a routine mission supporting troops engaging insurgents from MEC Forces in the Gulf of Oman.

A number of other marines were treated for minor injuries by medics at the scene. Its a miracle that the munitions on board the cobra didnt explode causing more casualties. 2 Seahawks and an F22 raptor were also damaged in the blast.

The destroyed aircraft along with the remains of both men lie in 100m waters about a mile off the coast. The Navy has launched an operation to endeavour to recover them over the next few days.

Comrades were visibly distraught and unavailable for comment.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the families of the two marines killed. :salute:

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2005, 12:30:48 PM »
LMFAO, classic.  You could write up our clan match reports.

Fairy

maxjam1976

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2005, 01:05:38 PM »
:D  cheers...

Pity i didnt get a chance to bump into that muppet afterwards, if i ever meet him again on the server,his neck, larynx, windpipe and spinal cord will be introduced to Mr.Bayonette... in that order. :twisted:

[TiG]jalls

• Should be a better title
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2005, 01:49:09 PM »
lol  :D

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2005, 02:12:31 PM »
Entertaining read, mister maxjam.

maxjam1976

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2005, 03:32:11 PM »
Marines body missing from seabed...

The Recovery operation got under way at 6 a.m. this morning when the Navy launched an R.O.V. to the wreck site of the destroyed Cobra.

They quickly located the blasted chopper's remains in the centre of a large debris field.

Painstakingly the ROV controller under the guidance of a weapons engineer, removed and made safe the damaged weapon systems. After many hours work the helicopter was hauled to the surface. Immediately the damaged cockpit was covered in a tarp and taken on board as part of the investigation.

A Navy official declared that the body of Captain Eyem A Bummer was recovered but that sadly the remains of Lance Corporal Maxjam1976 were nowhere to be found. She stated that strong currents at the crash site and the abundance of large sharks may be to blame.

Initial forensic tests have found traces of C4 chemically identical to that used by United States forces. The suspect 2nd Lieutenant Beskin ImAPrickski remains confined to the brig under heavy guard. Apparently in another twist, Beskin's been heard banging his head on the cell wall mumbling "I wanna be a gunner, I wanna be a gunner, I wanna be a gunner" The former silver star winner is now subject to an internal court marshall and may even face the firing squad.

Maxjam1976 is now officially listed as MIA.

[TiG]Molc

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • http://molc.nonado.net
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2005, 03:33:52 PM »
Brilliant stuff!

mackman17

• Should be a better title
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2005, 03:46:52 PM »
spiffing piece of writing maxjam , it brought tears to my eyes.

[TIG]Ruggrats

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2005, 06:58:01 PM »
First Class :lol:  :lol:

maxjam1976

Re: Get out of the chopper!!! GRRRR
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2006, 01:14:41 AM »
8 Months and 15 days after the disappearance of Lance Corporal Maxjam1976 from the deck of the USS John C Stenis, during a friendly fire incident resulting in the death of a fellow comrade, the marine has been found alive and well.

He reportedly was found wandering naked with a herd of goats on the upper hillsides overlooking the Gulf of Oman.

He is now safe and is being cared for in Our lady of Lourdes general hospital, as the military private jet he was on board developed engine trouble over Ireland and made an emergency landing at Gormanston Aerodrome.

Following initial tests it was deemed dangerous to move him due to severe mental trauma.

Doctors suspect a repatriation with his mother may help heal him as all he has been saying since regaining conciousness is

maaaaa

maaaaaaaaah

mAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

its good to be back, chopper wh0r35 are still around though  :-\

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2006, 09:38:56 AM »
lol, wb soldier  [salute]

[TiG]Ranger

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2006, 06:36:40 PM »

:D :D

[TiG]the_syco

• My command is your wish...
  • TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • the-syco.eu
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2006, 12:56:24 AM »
TBH, I just get out, and throw some C4 onto the heli. Then, when they're flying away, I ask why they wanted me to jump. If they give a tardish answer, I tell them that they're tards, and then flick the switch.

Stibman

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2006, 07:39:39 PM »
if im shot or blown up for a chopper yea i go on a mad one but if ther is 2 clan m8s on and the pilot ask me nicely ill get out its a game and games are ther to have fun so ill get out not a bother but if they tell me to f-off i get out and c4 ther asses  WAR

[TiG]ABE

• Administrator
  • Needs a life
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2006, 10:11:43 AM »

Doctors suspect a repatriation with his mother may help heal him as all he has been saying since regaining conciousness is

maaaaa

maaaaaaaaah

mAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

lmao lol

TinyPortal © 2005-2017