Author Topic: Reality mod  (Read 1457 times)

Calibre

Reality mod
« on: November 01, 2005, 07:18:13 PM »
So I downloaded this BF2 mod - http://www.realitymod.com/

Must say it's really good, makes the game a lot harder, but you can hide as there are no name tags, you can bleed to death if wounded, there is blood when you hit someone and the gun's actually hit where you aim.. makes a change from bog BF2

mackman17

• Should be a better title
Reality mod
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 07:29:35 PM »
Me and jally have downloaded this too. one downside is you have to start from scratch with ranks,medals,badges and ribbons.

All round the Mod is good except for the fact all you get on the servers (not the mosd fault) is snipers, you would have 10 guys on a team i can guarntee 5 of those are snipers.

Calibre

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 12:47:23 AM »
Is there ranks,medals,badges and ribbons in this mod? I thought all that crap only applied to the ranked game?

ptegan

• Getting Known
Reality mod
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 10:07:32 AM »
There are no ranks/medals in this mod nor in any mod.

Once you find a server with 20-odd people playing the mod it's dfficult to get used to the 'plain' BF2 with the less accurate weapons, no blood/bleeding...

Though with this mod you can't bunnyhop anymore so maybe not great for TiG eh? :p

Calibre

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2005, 01:00:57 PM »
Played it for a few hours last night, really good fun, and it just goes to prove that the AA can work, I can even fly the helo's pretty well too, unlike vanilla BF2 where I can't..

maxjam1976

Reality mod
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2005, 01:03:45 PM »
Why is it a reality mod of the weapons are MORE accurate? i think that the weapons in BF2 demand a skill to use them, making them more accurate is not more realistic.

Adding recoil, wind effect and gravity, now THATS reality. :salute:

Calibre

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2005, 03:41:53 PM »
Yeah they have added bullet drop for sure and different recoil to the weapons.. it's kinda annoying in BF2 the way the guns spray the bullets all over the place in PRMM you just get a tighter grouping when you fire..

MisterZonko

Reality mod
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2005, 11:08:34 AM »
I played it, and it was interesting. The aircraft is much easier to fly, the baclkbird is fun, but overall, I felt it was a bit boring. Maybe in a few releases time, it'll be more fun. :)

tig.bf2|wypoor

Reality mod
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2005, 02:12:43 PM »
Intresting, but I'm still fascinating pure bf2. I'll rather waiting for Forgotten Hope 2 ;)

Mack, that's u on avatar? :D

mackman17

• Should be a better title
Reality mod
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2005, 02:59:26 PM »
Mack, that's u on avatar? :D

oh yes![/quote]

tig.bf2|wypoor

Reality mod
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2005, 05:01:43 PM »
Well... we've got a new Princess Of Battlefield! :lol: ;)

TinyPortal © 2005-2017