Author Topic: Thanks for the match. from 1st-ib  (Read 617 times)

SpookyD

Thanks for the match. from 1st-ib
« on: June 12, 2006, 05:42:44 AM »
Thanks lads for the match tonight was an epic affair for us, up to a point. But thanks for being so Patient with us getting sorted and Sorry about the smacktard giving ya guff, even if Fiary was cheating with his fairy wings up on that roof, was not a problem for AK ;)

I did not notice the abuse Splinter was dishing out in the in game chat cause I was so absorbed in the game, and in telling him to shut up on TS. Thing was he was even playing well I have no idea why he behave that way, so sorry again wont happen again. But another infantry match will and soon me hopes. That was the same team pretty much that got those bad beetings in the boards.ie league and we have learned a lot since then so I think we will give you another good game in the future, and hopefully it will be good for the 4 rounds this time.

Anyway all the best lads

BTW I gave you a good rating on the ED comments thingy, clans do look at these.

[TiG]valen

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
  • Just chillin
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 08:31:14 AM »
Was Fairy up on that magic roof again??

Bloody poof!  :wink:

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 09:09:28 AM »
Erm no I wasnt on the magic roof.  I was pounding my iraqi made boots up and down the streets of Karkand at the time.  

Abe made a jump onto the magic roof and as the 1st-IB lads called foul to save an argument he jumped down again.

They where great games, some of the best I have played, such bloody minded defending of flags I have never seen.

Fairy

[TiG]ABE

• Administrator
  • Needs a life
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 11:18:02 AM »
yea within 5seconds of me jumping on i seen the txt to get town.  plus i never made that jump 1st time b4 lol :( i was like awhhhh....  :lol:

gg by all 1st two rounds were very good

SpookyD

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 11:32:04 AM »
Yeah I was only slagging fairy over being on the roof at square, I forgot about the magic roog bit. I cant even do that but AK can, but it is in the rules, its pretty much the same as getting a room in the hotel, ya shouldent have to be looking there so its not allowed. But fair play for the jump down was the fairest way to resolve it with out disrupting the match. Nah ya should have seen that fairy fly up on Square building, the rest of us need ladders :p

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 11:45:55 AM »
We had no problem getting down from the roof, however I checked the rules on it and its not mentioned anywhere at all.  If you can link me to the rules on it would be great for future games.

Fairy

TinyPortal © 2005-2017