Author Topic: requesting p45  (Read 775 times)

Brendy

• Should be a better title
    • my bebo muck
requesting p45
« on: August 06, 2006, 03:39:41 PM »
A few things have been getting under my skin of late and i feel its time to call it a day.I havnt enjoyed a good game of late without the constant spamming over ts of " unlock alert ", " we dont like snipers on our server " etc and it all is making tig come across as arrogant and we already have nrg to fill that void. The clan also has too much dead wood and its no wonder it finds it hard to field a team. I could go on but its best not. Its been a good few years gaming with what i would concider good mates and i hope for tigs sake some people get down from their high horses and a few others blow the dust off their bf cd's and give this clan a bit of life.   take care of yourselves
                                      Brendy

[TiG]d22ontour

Re: requesting p45
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 01:26:16 AM »
Sorry to see easily two of the best ground pounders we had regardless of what game we played leave.Though some of the comments were un-nessecary  that both of yis made considering both of you did fuck all regarding recruiting/organising etc etc.Leave with dignity but don't whine about the leaders when you contributed fuck all when we needed it.

[GiT] Karma

• Needs a life
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 11:11:35 AM »
likewise, sorry to see you both go, been 2 years now and some good times had and gg's as well. Best of luck to both of you in the future, and hopefully a good clan will give you a good home, you could both easily play at a higher level.

hope to keep fragging you both in bf2 and 2142 :)

Jackabo82

• Cillit Bang Salesman
  • Needs a life
    • Bebo thingy
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 04:21:41 PM »
Thanks again d22,
contributed fuck all ? id like to think when things are quiet round here i offered a bit of life for forums/Ts ,when i was needed for matches while going through crappy times at home i always kept my promise and turned up for matches,when offered places in other clans i always said "no i cant leave friends".I could never organize matches yes  as i know i lack managment/organizing characteristics so the best i could do was play and hope id play at the best of my ability ..not for myself but for the team.Ive attended Lans when i known i couldnt or shouldnt.

Recruiting !!! as i said on saturday night when we were a battlefield clan i did my best to recruite any good player in my sights ,especially when in the bfv days.
But what way could i go about recruiting for a clan who %70 dont play bf2,plus its hard looking for just inf players and most people that i did try and recruite were put off by a clanname assosiated with a country they wernt from,i couldnt do it in boards.ie as your not allowed and plus half of the people in there detest TiG or barely play the game themselves,i couldnt do it in our server as its always had a population problem,couldnt do it in anyone else's server as youd be kicked.
The comments made on saturday night were drink fueled mainly and provoked,i made sure i and Brendy apologiesed once things had cooled down as it was good & old friends that bore the blunt of our anger.
but i will say ...some of the puffed up chests that poked theyre noses in the other night are the manifestations of clan dingleberries and i feel they have ruined what used to be a big healthy battlefield clan.so if anyone wants to question contributions and generally being here ...click on the members list and scroll up & down.
So hopefully with active battlefield members still about and Bf2142 coming soon.i hope tig will be what it used to be within Battlefield.

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 04:39:06 PM »
OK lads enough has been said here.  GL with whatever comes your way Jack and Brendy, some good times where had.  Call by again, make sure of that.

[TiG]d22ontour

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 05:29:10 PM »
I posted that while drinking but maybe i worded it wrong and for making it seem obnoxious i apoligise.After all that both of yis posted on irc all weekend without recognising that both of yis were just as guilty as the rest of us for letting the clan get to the position it is in now is what led me to post it though i admit i worded it wrong.I know you were probably the only one who posted on the forum and were the only person i heard on ts for months but that wasn't what i was getting at.We all had a duty to make things happen and most of us failed bar probably Fairy who did more than the rest of us to keep the clan active though he seemed to recieve most of the criticism unjustly.I know most of it was the beer talking as that happens.

Hope to frag you soon somewhere.

TinyPortal © 2005-2017