Author Topic: UFC fans  (Read 2803 times)

[TiG]ABE

• Administrator
  • Needs a life
UFC fans
« on: December 23, 2008, 02:11:20 PM »
have we got any UFC/mma fans in the house yet?

[TiG]Shano

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
Re: UFC fans
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 05:24:14 PM »
I usually watch UFC Every Monday on Setanta, dont know much tho

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 05:27:06 PM »
.... dont know much tho

True Story TBH.

[TiG]ABE

• Administrator
  • Needs a life
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 06:27:54 PM »
make sure u check it out on 28th dec itll be a mad 1

WAR!!! Wanderlei Silva the man is a god.

whos ur fav figther shano?

[TiG]Shano

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 07:35:30 PM »
No idea abe lol

Its just old fights i think.  Might start getting into it tho. Getting the Sky digital soon afink. So will just watch it more

Jackabo82

• Cillit Bang Salesman
  • Needs a life
    • Bebo thingy
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 08:13:05 PM »
Cant beat KFC  :spam: lol

[TiG]Suppafly

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 09:17:06 PM »
lol jack. I'm afraid u can though, Hillybillys fried chicken> sooo much nicer!!

Anyway back on topic, I watch it sometimes. My brother and his mates are all well into it. I watch it sometimes when my bro is watching it or just randomly whens its showing on Dave. The guys i've watched and thought they were decent are vanderlei silva, randy couture and chuck lidell. Haven't watched it in a while now though

Jackabo82

• Cillit Bang Salesman
  • Needs a life
    • Bebo thingy
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 10:08:35 PM »
Im missing out on all this tbh.My brother watches it like mad.
I'd reckon it will be a worldwide phenomenon in a year or two,not that it already is.
I was over in florida visiting my mum last july and everyone is mad about it,the shops are full of the clothes & gear over there...and i have to admit theres some class gear.I've seen a few fights from fighters i know ..brock Lesner & Kimba etc .it kicks the arse out of wwe/wwf and that i've always been a big fan of...plus UFC is all real :?: .
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 10:45:14 PM by Jackabo82 »

[TiG]the_syco

• My command is your wish...
  • TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • the-syco.eu
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 11:07:19 PM »
Might start getting into it tho. Getting the Sky digital soon afink.
It's on Bravo most often. Also on a few other channels.

WWF/WWE/WWhatever it's called these days :P is a good laugh. MMA/UFC is mad. I've seen some of the smaller lads kick the crap out of sumo wrestlers. Totally mad.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 11:09:28 PM by [TiG]the_syco »

[TiG]ABE

• Administrator
  • Needs a life
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2008, 03:34:30 AM »
brock Lesner & Kimbo fuck sake jack them guys are shams

kimbo is  a mess  he is now apearing on children's  tv cuz he cant get a fight and brock doesnt deserve the ufc heavy weight title he was droped in to that spot against a weak randy couture that handnt fought in a year.  ( cuz he left to fight fedor and when he cums back 2 the ufc they  hand him the belt again fuck sake like hes gone for a year he should start to earn the right for the belt again  brock is  a ufc cash cow and they helped him2  the belt due to wwf fans picking up seats and pay per view buys so they can watch him walk in and "own" the whole game the man is a fruit cake id take him out with a quick bottle of miller for fuck sake!

ur top men to watch is

heavy weight in ufc http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=h1YFQVK1Dic&feature=related
 he  goina destroy brock! 

and ps jack

fuck brock and kimbo ive seen better fighters in the armagh down ( its an old pub were old bums wait at half 11 in the day to wait for the doors to open in newry so they can get a pint.)

brock is a sham he 1-1 history in mma the man is all muscle and no skill nogeria will rip his leg or arm off in the 1st round

nogeria will be heavy weight champ  he is the best submission guy in the world this guy has an iron chin and will take a beating 5 rounds and the 1st mistake from the other guy he will make them tap or put them out via choke or break their arm if they are stupid enough not 2 tap.
as u can tell hes 1 of my fav fighters the guy is a legend.

one other guy to watch out for is wand

big rematch with rampage ( the black guy) wand the ( white guy) has knocked this boy out twice in style
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xY1mnb4n6BY  they are fighting on 28th on sentanta id urge every 1 to watch it as its goina be a riot . wand is the most ruthless fighter in mma h has stomped many of people out cold and will give everything he has go to knock out rampage

war!!!! silva!!

wand will destroy rampage in a storm of knees once again!!!

as for the ufc heavy weights brock lesner will not make it past nogeria!!

but if he does  by sum fluke change their is only one guy in  the world that hasnt been defeated from pride fc. this is fedor  ( he refuses to fight in the ufc due to their contracts this guy can refuse the ufc as he can wait for them to make the right offer)

he is undefeated  and destroyed the ufc past champ "tim silva" in 36sec odd  link below
many of ufc champs have left the ufc to go fight fedor but the ufc have made it very hard due to contracts for fighters to leave to fight fedor. the only fighter to scuceed past the ufc's wall of law suits is tim silva hand fedor destroyed him in under 36 seconds ( the ufc was quick to rubbish tim as a has been even tho he was one of their prize fighters)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bbFwdlp965s
 yea it says in the video he has 1 lose  that wasnt a real loss the fight was stoped due to a very bad cut which he wasnt let fight as it was to deep and close to his eye
highlight of fedor
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CskJB92ddgk&feature=related

rant over an dunk and is 4am spelln mistakes whos gives a fuck eh!

as for the ufc is a loada balls

the best days have gone in japan
pride fc

rules different to the ufc  ( u are aloud to stomp on oppenents heads , soccer kick people on the ground , knees to a grounded oppenents head, this may seem very brutal  but these are needed rules due to fights witch stall fights due to the ufc's rules of no knees to a grounded oppenents head! it lets them lay and pray until  they have time to think of a plan in pride they had to act in a matter of seconds or be knocked out.

pride fc high light
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2C66NYJh23o&feature=related

fuck am away to bed lol

happy xmas lol
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 01:08:59 PM by ABE »

[TiG]Lucutus

• Needs a life
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2008, 12:06:01 PM »
Since when are you people into watching oiled up scantily clad muscly men frolicking about in a ring for yore viewing pleasure?

There is so much I don't know about you guys... *shakes head sadly*

TinyPortal © 2005-2017