Author Topic: Problems with PunkBuster  (Read 850 times)

[TiG]Devil_Monkey

Problems with PunkBuster
« on: December 29, 2004, 02:30:30 AM »
Clearly pb thinks I'm so good I HAVE to be cheating.
Apart from f***-ing up the last match I played in, it is still screwing up.

Failure to update pb client errors.
Inability to choose a spawn point indicates an iminent kick.

Updated manually and PBWEB.exe.
Reinstalled pb and did the same updating.
Reinstalled nam and pb and did the same.
Still no joy.

I've had to email evenbalance.
Has anyone had this before?
I mean, WTF???

Alegis

Problems with PunkBuster
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2004, 02:42:12 AM »
hmm sry i can only answer the mail "Q"
How come I never get a reply to emails I send to Even Balance?

Because of the spam and junk email problem that has proliferated over the Internet, more and more mail systems try to automatically filter out email based on where each email originates. Unfortunately, some of these filtering schemes are imperfect. Our support staff makes every effort to answer every single email (we get hundreds per day), usually the same day an email is received. If you have sent us an email and you do not receive a reply within 48 hours, that is almost certainly because your incoming mail server is not reachable from our outgoing mail server. Often this is a DNS problem that prevents our mail server from "finding" other mail servers. However, we have also learned that some "blacklist" services have blacklisted the whole subnet which contains our mail server's IP Address. Not because of anything we have done (we have never sent out spam and we do not allow our mail server to act as an open relay). If you do not get a reply from us, please send again just to be safe and if you still do not get a reply, you may want to troubleshoot by creating a "free" web based email account (such as at yahoo.com or at hotmail.com) and use that to send your email.

Tried an older version of PB that updates in-game?

[TiG]Devil_Monkey

Problems with PunkBuster
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2004, 06:33:56 PM »
Cakk may have fixed it by lending me his pb folder, all up to date.

And pb still haven't replied. :roll:

TinyPortal © 2005-2017