Author Topic: Kicked Admin decision 2min Hacking !!  (Read 2248 times)

[Niss]Mokey

Kicked Admin decision 2min Hacking !!
« on: October 01, 2005, 04:23:13 PM »
Ok Saturday on Ranked 1 server around 16.15 Gmt I was kicked for Hacking Admin decision. After 2min I returned and noted down the 2 admins on the server and asked for a reason, to which I got no reply. 2Guys names were [Tig]Jimeatsmenu and [Tig]Dragonslayer  wtf this all about kinda bugs me when admins abuse their powers.

[TiG]jalls

• Should be a better title
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 04:27:51 PM »
Was you hacking?  :P

[GiT]Hellrazer

• TiG Member
  • Should be a better title
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2005, 04:32:00 PM »
Well first of all I dont think that the two members you mention have admin rights on the server.

Secondly I can find no kick on the server logs for your user name.
Thirdly I was adminning the server at the time and definately did not kick you for hacking.

So I dont see what all this fuss is about.The only kick I see in the last 20 minutes or so are for high pings.

[Niss]Mokey

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2005, 04:46:11 PM »
No hacking nope went back onto the server and just had a good game and nothing was said. Maybe It was a badly picked kick to let someone else in it did pop up a punkbuster bubble saying kicked for 2min Hacking [Admin] decision or sommate never seen it before. I dunno at the time it just made my blood boil chilled now.

[TiG]Shano

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
Re: Kicked Admin decision 2min Hacking !!
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2005, 04:58:10 PM »
Quote from: [Niss]Mokey
Ok Saturday on Ranked 1 server around 16.15 Gmt I was kicked for Hacking Admin decision. After 2min I returned and noted down the 2 admins on the server and asked for a reason, to which I got no reply. 2Guys names were [Tig]Jimeatsmenu and [Tig]Dragonslayer  wtf this all about kinda bugs me when admins abuse their powers.
yes i made a mistake and i admit that i i apolized to your friend.this waht happend threw my point of view.

i was snipeing with ppl beisde me and nissmonkay was 1 of them and next thing i know top corner it says u been tked.When i looked at your score u had a score of something like 20/0/10/0 i was like wtf he tk's me and no lose of points? So i played on and i saw u again your name in blue for me and then i c u kill more team m8s but yet again points going up im still like wtf?Btw jim had nothing 2do with this so keep him out of hit.i just told him.After i kicked u your m8 said your name was changeing from red to blue saying ''it was a bug''i apolized straight away to him.but when i looked at u your name was blue and u tked.but your friend says your name as changeing.So sorry nissmokey truly i am.was my fault wont happen again m8.btw this is dragonslayer

[GIT]Fairy

• All yore posts are belong to me!!!
  • Get a life spamm0r
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2005, 07:25:56 PM »
Shano for the love of god stop kicking people.   If this is via the php script then can it be removed from the site.

Fairy

[TiG]Shano

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2005, 07:52:02 PM »
Quote from: [TiG]TheFairy
Shano for the love of god stop kicking people.   If this is via the php script then can it be removed from the site.

Fairy
php script?

[TiG]Molc

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • http://molc.nonado.net
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2005, 12:08:23 AM »
*cough* Well there's goes another TiG secret ;)

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2005, 11:09:47 AM »
:lol: Many thanks Dragonslayer easy nuff mistake to make thanks for explaination. Sorry for any bother.
See ye all later. :salute:

[Niss]Mokey

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2005, 11:12:20 AM »
Me still half asleep ^^
Quote from: Anonymous
:lol: Many thanks Dragonslayer easy nuff mistake to make thanks for explaination. Sorry for any bother.
See ye all later. :salute:

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2005, 08:52:32 PM »
Hi, also been kicked for no reason. Killed one of your members and next thing i know i've been banned from the server. I've dropped another post elsewhere too. just annoyed cos was having a crackin game. scored 130+ on the one before too.
Any help would be appriciated. Eltone666

[TiG]valen

• TiG Member
  • Needs a life
  • Just chillin
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2005, 09:31:35 PM »
The server auto kicks for bad lingo also. It's silly and we are trying to change it.

But, sometimes people get emotional and kick before no reason.

Sorry about that!

:salute:

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2005, 09:46:07 PM »
Ok. but what about being reinstated? Really was havin a good game. Dont think i was useing bad language. But i have have one or seven. Cheers
eltone666

[GiT] Karma

• Needs a life
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2005, 10:14:42 PM »
it resets at the end of a round so you should have been able to rejoin when that round finished

TinyPortal © 2005-2017