Author Topic: Hey there, MadMattDog here  (Read 1560 times)

MadMattDog

• Fresh Meat
Hey there, MadMattDog here
« on: July 15, 2012, 10:01:34 PM »
There doesn't seem to be an 'introductions' section so I hope this is alright here. I was wondering to myself a little while ago if there was any active Irish Battlefield community of any kind. So I had a look on google and it brought me here. I read you guys have been playing since 1942 which is awesome. I don't know any BF players atm besides me who have been.

Everytime I play BF3 I check on here to see if any of you are in the TS channel for it but you seem to be playing DayZ only lol. Is there any particular night a lot of you come on to play BF3 or just anytime old time?

[TiG]the_syco

• My command is your wish...
  • TiG Member
  • Needs a life
    • the-syco.eu
Re: Hey there, MadMattDog here
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 12:51:23 AM »
Yeah, this section is fine.

Most of them have taken a break from BF3, and found the gameplay of the ARMA 2 mod "DayZ" more appealing, as they can play one "game" for a few hours at a time as a team, instead of a few minutes in a round in BF3.

=-=

If you're looking for an active lot of Irish players, check out the "Craggy Island" servers (there is a Premium and a non-Premium server). The lads play with a "CI" tag. The platoon page is http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391306744533/ and usually gets busy around the 22:00 to 23:00 time slot, give or take an hour. They also have a TS channel for each server as well. Quite for the last week, but should pick up again.

TinyPortal © 2005-2017