Author Topic: Kicked for TK's (Admin Vote)  (Read 1155 times)

[AGB]Asgaroth

Kicked for TK's (Admin Vote)
« on: September 21, 2005, 05:15:08 PM »
Hi,

I have just been kicked/banned from your server for excessive TK's. I would like to know what the criteria is for the admin kick vote.

I was playing as engineer and laying down mines at common entrances on the map we were playing (cant remember the name of the map right now). However, I agree totally that there were TK's on my behalf, however, these TK's were not "planned", for example, I cannot guarentee that some public player will have enough mentality to realize that a red skull and crossbone implies danger in the form of claymore/min/c4 from someone on their own team. If they choose to drive over or stand around when the explosion occurs, am I to be held responsible? If this were the case, then what would the point be of laying down mines for CP protection?

Anyhow, I would just like to find out if this is a temporary ban or a permanent one?

Thanks
Asgaroth

[GiT] Karma

• Needs a life
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 05:24:34 PM »
temporary m8 never fear...(it is annoying when idiots run over mines tbh)

[AGB]Asgaroth

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2005, 05:30:13 PM »
Hi

What ss the time limit on the kick/ban as i'm trying to rejoin now and its still coming up with the same ole message.

I cannot begin to tell you the frustration i feel when pubbers run over "freindly" mines. Its not like they're invisible to team players!

It must be an admins nightmare to try to keep it under control as all the admin is probably looking at is the negative team score!!

Its very frustrating!! Half these pubbers have probably had labotomies and probably dont know any better: "Oh look, a red skull and crossbone, i must have that ... maybe i'll get a veteran purple heart"!!

Grrrr

Thanks
Asgaroth

[AGB]Asgaroth

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2005, 06:03:59 PM »
Oh, and, just for fun, check out this BF2 video entitled "mine", probably one of the better ones out there, also pretty funny....

http://battlefield2.filefront.com/file/Mine_by_Snoken_Productions;47488

Cheers
Asgaroth

Nelix

• TiG Member
  • Should be a better title
    • http://www.theirishguard.com
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2005, 06:16:00 PM »
See it, very good.

mackman17

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2005, 05:33:02 PM »
i have the same problem except its claymores, i mean its like when ur climbing ladders cant u see the red square warning u of a mine?

[TiG]jalls

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2005, 05:40:04 PM »
oh well.  :P

mackman17

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2005, 06:06:19 PM »
lol that movie rocks, piece of art even.

Nick_Nack

sha sha
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2005, 10:17:45 PM »
i totaly agree!!! one day i was trying to get my explove badge so i had to try get 13 kills with explosives...not hard enough! so i treked on with the claymore it was going smooth on strike on karkand then suddnly i get a team kill i say sry sry sry sry !!!! then i lOOK in the left of my screen "u ahve been punished for tk" i freak i bitch adn whine abpout it then i play on it happens agian i get punished adn so on so forth in result i get kicked off 3 ervers adn banned from pb for 1 minute.

wat annoys me the most is taht u say yes to forgive them adn no to not forgive them  adn the "yes" and "no" are highled so the noobs think its good to say yes!!!!

all i can say is FOOLS.

P.S the video is class

mackman17

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2005, 06:35:58 PM »
nick was that when u was commander with jamesfrayer?

cause that was out of order

[TIG]Ruggrats

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2005, 09:09:20 PM »
I just got kicked off the 64 for TK I told them to look out for mines and all only layed two trwing to draw in a APC. Only TK once in current map though does the server keep track of all TKs over multi maps?
Forgive spelling bit tipsy play better with four fingers of vodka in me. Got gold star for map before :D Dragonslayer was in for awhile helping out.

Nick_Nack

nah
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2005, 02:36:22 PM »
no mackman that was a diffrnt time but ya taht was annoying aswell that happneed yesterday.

TinyPortal © 2005-2017